* ''Knight of the Phoenix''
** Michael falls asleep at the wheel. Cops catch this and try to catch up, then write him off before an S curve. Cue their surprised reactions when KITT clears the curve effortlessly (they don't know).
*** The exchange after they wake Michael up and pull him over, with Michael feigning deafness.
--> '''1st Officer''': Well, that explains everything! I told you he couldn't drive that well if he was drunk!
--> '''Michael (shouting)''': What?
--> '''2nd Officer (shouting back)''': He said that... (realizes what he's doing) Never mind!!
** The two car-jackers attempt to steal KITT. Especially when one of them threw a brick at KITT's window, and it bounced off his partners head!
** The demolition derby, and Buddy's penchant for pushing buttons.
** When the car-jackers actually steal KITT, for about two minutes... and then KITT takes over, and gives them ''the ride of their lives.''
* The ''towing incident'' from "Deadly Maneuvers".
** Piece of advice, never insult machines when one that can hear you is in the area.
--> '''Michael''': Well, these computer things are just a waste of time anyway.
--> '''KITT''': ''Ahum.''
--> '''Michael''': Oh, present company excluded, of course.
* The opening of "Good Day at Whiterock" has Michael order a cheeseburger from a fastfood joint in a ridiculously fancy resturant while his boss eats snails!
** The best part is, they actually got him a burger! They certainly have good service.
* Michael catches Devon playing Croquet in his office, and tells him straight faced and serious...
--> Devon, don't let anyone tell you differently, you are a little strange.
* When KITT pretended he was an alien from outer space in "Not a Drop to Drink".
--> '''KITT''': (opens his side door) I've come to collect you.
--> '''Lawson''': You mean you wanna take me out there!? Into space!?
--> '''KITT''': That's right. Unless you have some information you want to give me.
--> '''Lawson''': Like What?
--> '''KITT''': Like, what this earthlings' Bremons next move is. Our supreme council finds his antics quite amusing.
--> '''Lawson''': I could get in big trouble if I told you that!
--> '''KITT''': What do you mean get, you ''are'' in big trouble.
--> '''Lawson''': I.. I.. don't know anything! E-e-except it's got to do with the main water pipes. That's all I can tell you! Now please go!
--> '''KITT''': Thank you very much. I'll be seeing you around.
--> '''Lawson''': Not if I can help it!
** That, and KITT playing matador with a runaway bull.
* The episode "A Plush Ride" ends with Michael hosting the visiting Third World leaders at a cowboy-themed resturant, and everyones wearing cowboy hat and singing "Home on the Range", even Miles!
* When Jobina (sent by Michael) goes to KITT at the impound in "A Nice, Indecent Little Town".
--> '''KITT''': If you'd be so kind as to put me down.
--> '''Jobina''': Down?
--> '''KITT''': My dear, I'm a car, not a plane.
--> '''Jobina''': Oh, yes, of course you are.
** The ending had poor hapless Michael having to read ''the'' Bible to KITT because nobody ever thought to upload it into his memory banks.
** That and KITT and Aunt Martha taking a ''joyride'' to distract the police for Michael.
* The old couple from "Knight of the Drones" who always seemed to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
** Them and KITT dealing with ''[[EmbarrassingNickname The Egg Roll Brothers]]'' (as Michael so eloquently put it).
* The old farmer and his donkey in "Goliath".
* I thought it was hilarious when KITT came face to face with a croc in "Knight in Disgrace". Not to mention the way he scared it off!
** Let's not forget when KITT launched that bone-head Charles, or should I say "Chuck" a few feet into the air. Devon's reaction was priceless, "I didn't see that, KITT!"
* Behold 'Mighty Mouth', the wisecracking talking teddy bear! [[spoiler:[[TakeThatScrappy When Michael threw him out of KITT's sunroof at the end]], funny... but ''harsh''.]]
* KITT's Indian acolyte from "Burial Ground". KITT's reaction at being mistaken for the man's ''Great Wind Spirit'' is great. First he just denies everything, then he tries playing along just to try and get rid of the man!
* The witch lady Esmeralda and her cat ''Voodoo'' from "Halloween Knight".
--> '''Esmeralda''': Pity, it's so hard to find a good warlock these days.
--> '''KITT''': Have you tried "Warlocks Anonymous"?
* Love the LoneRanger reference during the episode "The Rotten Apples".
--> '''Michael''': Hi ho KITT, AWAY!
* ''Killer KITT''
** The scene with the crossing guard was probably something KITT would have done even without the program warping, though he probably would have toned it down a bit.