* When you get to Castle of Dreams in Ven's story, [[spoiler:the poor kid gets stuck in the mouse trap that captured Gus in the movie!]]
--> '''Ven:''' ''"Somebody tell me how I got so [[SkywardScream SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!]]"''
* Pretty much any scene involving [[VideoGame/FinalFantasyVII Zack]].
-->'''Zack:''' "Hey, how about ''one'' date?"
-->'''Aqua:''' "Oh! You mean?... ''No''."
* Also, this:
-->'''Ven:''' ''(to Hercules)'' "I'll come back when you're a hero."
-->'''Zack:''' "Don't you mean when we'll ''both'' be heroes?"
-->'''Ven:''' "So you mean never come back?"
* "He said I should bring... two grownups." Even funnier in the Japanese version, where Ven says he was told to bring his ''[[ShipperOnDeck parents]]''.
** His deadpan delivery in the dub didn't hurt.
* In Deep Space:
-->'''Stitch:''' *indecipherable gibberish*
-->'''Gantu:''' [[IAmBigBoned "I'm just big boned!"]]
* Another one from early on:
-->'''Terra"''' "Oy, sometimes you are such a girl."
-->'''Aqua"''' "Hey, what do you mean, 'sometimes'?"
* Vanitas' awesomeness rating just went up a notch.
-->'''Ven:''' "All right! What did you mean about [[spoiler:Terra being a different person?]]"
-->'''Vanitas:''' [[CaptainObvious "Exactly what I said,]] [[LampshadeHanging idiot."]]
* Phil messing up his numbers yet again ("I got two words for ya: ''Student. Teacher. Ratio.''"), followed by Ventus confusedly counting off the words on his fingers, [[LampshadeHanging just like the audience is probably doing.]] Doubles as a ShoutOut to the original movie.
* The Break Time deck command. It involves you timing button pressing to heal continuously, but the FunnyMoment is what the trio ''does'' for it. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCcExrPGjkk Breakdancing,]] [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L3OfvLXGuY baton-twirling,]] and [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGWaKak-Ig4 vertical push-ups.]]
* In Ven's story, Isa berating Lea after his fight with Ven. It's mainly the way he ''says'' it!
-->'''Isa:''' "From where I stood, the only thing you drew was a big "L" on your forehead for 'Loser', 'Lame', 'Laughable'..."
** Just later, Lea mentions that he wants everyone he meets to remember him so he can live forever in their memories.
-->'''Isa:''' I know I won't forget you. Believe me, I try all the time.
-->'''Lea:''' [smugly] See? I'm immortal!
* You can invoke one if you beat someone in silly ways. For example; beating ThatOneBoss when you get them to charge into ''mines'' or putting the various bosses of each storyline to sleep in a notable [[AvertedTrope aversion]] of [[UselessUsefulSpell Useless Useful Spells.]]
* Somewhere in the world, where humor lies extinct, one cat will supply moments of funny with his existence alone. That cat... is Captain Justice. "And that's 'justice' with a J."
** Really, Pete is all around hilarious in this game. The best parts are his introductions, not just for how over the top they are, but because of the utterly blank expressions of his audience. They just have no idea.
* Ven's look when Peter Pan says that gold and doubloons are worthless.
* In Aqua's part of the story at Castle of Dreams [[spoiler: After helping Jaq get the key to Cinderella, she watches Lady Tremaine from a distance. Just as the duke is leaving, she suddenly grows right back to normal size and falls down the stairs. She also tries to stall for time by offering to try the slipper herself. It's pretty funny. Especially that Tremaine lampshades how awkward it is that Aqua BROKE INTO THEIR HOUSE!]]
--> '''Aqua:''' "WAHHHH!!" ''(clunk)''
--> '''Anastasia:''' "She's probably here to rob us!"
* Terra's story. Neverland. This troper can''not'' be the only who thought that Captain Hook had had a run in with another Xehanort ally when he mentioned someone 'after the light'. Then...
--> '''Terra:''' "Tell me more about this boy. What's his name?"
--> '''Hook:''' "Peter Pan!"