* Aganos' victory animation. It buries its (presumably dead) opponent in rock... and then places a flower on the mound of rocks.
* One of Aganos' normals has it flick the opponent. Said flick can also destroy projectiles, so you can be treated to the sight of Aganos flicking fireballs out of the air completely nonchalantly.
* Cinder's trailer. For the entire duration Cinder is mocking T.J. Combo and spouting one-liners that wouldn't sound out of place in some cheesy action flick.
* Speaking of Cinder, his story mode has a stage where he decided to use the Fulgores in an [=UltraTech=] facility for "target practice", only for the intense heat to [[AIIsACrapShoot short them out and make them attack the UltraTech employees]]. The story blurb ends with "[[HatingOnMonday Mondays, right?]]"
* Many of the stage ultras:
** The stage ultra on T.J. Combo's stage in the 2013 game. Pull it off and your character knocks your opponent in the air, and then a wrecking ball smashes them into a billboard in the background, which explodes in a shower of sparks. The kicker is that your character poses as your opponent is hurtling back; Jago in particular shakes his head, as if in disapproval. Thunder puffs his chest out in a ridiculous fashion before raising his tomahawk.
** The stage ultra on Kan-Ra's stage. While the character is launched into the air, they are hit by several artifacts flying by and are sent into a "black hole" portal while comically flailing around.
** Hisako's stage ultra, which is a nice mix of funny and creepy. The victim is knocked to the right side of the screen after a few smacks from the winner. Suddenly, ghostly black hands begin to [[DraggedOffToHell drag the victim under the ground]]; the victim struggles as much as they can, but they're sucked under...but then the hole opens back up, as the victim has ALMOST successfully escaped. The winner proceeds to quickly run over and knock their opponent back down into the pit with a quick strike. Especially funny when Kan-Ra does it, because he bursts into laughter once he knocks his opponent back under.
** ARIA's stage ultra, in which the victim is knocked out the skyscraper window and spends a solid 10 seconds comically waving their arms as their fall is viewed from multiple angles, sparks erupting as they make contact with the [=UltraTech=] logo on the ground.
* Rash himself is pretty much one big funny moment, with his hammy lines, goofy animations and attacks, and the fact that [[RuleOfFunny we can now pit a Battletoad]] [[RuleOfCool against the likes of Jago, ARIA, and Hisako.]]
** His move descriptions also give hilarious descriptions at the end like, "Hurts opponents face when hit" and "Has 1 hit of super armor because he's one tough dude", but the best is his instinct, the infamous [[ThatOneLevel Turbo Tunnels]], "Makes opponent throw their controller in rage".
*** His (possibly temporary)Ultra is just a single punch that sends the opponent all the way to the other end of the stage.
* If you beat the original game as Eyedol, his ending sequence is a parody of Blanka's from ''VideoGame/StreetFighterII'' except rather than reuniting with his lost mother, he just smacks her with his club and goes on his way.[[note]]The dialogue also contains a StealthPun as the woman calls Eyedol "Billy" rather than "Jimmy", referencing musician Music/BillyIdol.[[/note]]