* Alan seeing a toilet for the first time in 26 years:
-->'''Alan:''' ''[reverently]'' Thank you! No more banana leaves...
* Bonnie Hunt's delivery of the final line is perfect and hilarious in this exchange:
-->'''Peter:''' I thought I could end the game myself. I was only ten spaces away.
-->'''Judy:''' ''[reads]'' "A law of Jumanji having been broken / You will slip back even more than your token."
-->'''Sarah:''' You tried to ''cheat''?
-->'''Peter:''' No, I tried to drop the dice so they'd land on twelve.
-->'''Sarah:''' Oh, okay, honey, well, that would be ''cheating''.
* Monkey madness doesn't begin to cover this movie.
-->'''Sarah:''' ''[worried she might be seeing things]'' You just saw three monkeys go by on a motorcycle, didn't you?\\
'''Sarah:''' Good girl.
** This exchange is made even funnier when you realize that Sarah is checking her sanity. She has, after all, spent the last twenty-six years being called crazy.
** Earlier in the same scene, the monkeys are enraptured with the flying monkeys scene from ''The Wizard of Oz'' playing on display televisions at a store. Some of them subsequently run into said store and steal some [=TVs=] and computer monitors.
* Sarah and Alan try to understand the crazy hunter from the game.
-->'''Alan:''' He's a hunter. He kills things, that's what he does. And right now, he wants to hunt me and kill me, okay?\\
'''Sarah:''' Why you?\\
'''Alan:''' Why me? I don't know. Everything about me he finds offensive. You'd think it'd be a waste of his time. Maybe he needs something for his wall, you know, a Parrish--something to go between penguin and partridge.
** FridgeBrilliance: "Parrish" doesn't go between "Partridge" and "Penguin".
** and just afterward:
--->'''Sarah:''' Well, have you ever thought about just sitting down and talking about your differences?\\
'''Alan:''' What are you crazy? The man has a '''''GUN.'''''\\
'''Sarah:''' Don't ever call me crazy, Alan. Ever. 'Cause everyone in the town has called me crazy ever since I told the cops that you were sucked into a board game.
* After Alan congratulates Judy on her quick thinking.
-->'''Alan:''' Sarah and I would like to get ''out'' of the floor, so it's your turn, Peter.
* Carl's poor police car gets the crap kicked out of it throughout the whole movie but still manages to hang on. When the [[ManEatingPlant killer plants]] finally take it, Carl just gives up on saving it.
-->'''Carl:''' Fine! Take it!
** And before that, when the vine slithers past Carl's face and he starts screaming and jumps out the car.
** Any time Carl ScreamsLikeALittleGirl, really.
* Again, Carl is the [[CosmicPlaything universe's whipping boy]].
-->'''Carl:''' I should've been a fireman!
* Van Pelt declares that Alan should be arriving 'any moment now'. He arrives almost exactly then... screaming, in a cop car, crashing through cheap walls, and colliding with a wall of paint cans that falls on Van Pelt.
** Prior to that, when he grabs Sarah, this exchange happens.
--->'''Van Pelt:''' As soon as Alan hears what happens to you, he'll come. \\
'''Sarah:''' He doesn't even know I'm here, so that's not even gonna work, your plan is ruined so I'm gonna get going. \\
'''Van Pelt:''' ''[fires several shots into the air]'' Don't move, or I'll blow your blinkin' brains out! \\
''[people run screaming, someone yells "call the cops!"]'' \\
'''Van Pelt:''' That ought to get his attention, don't you think? \\
'''Sarah:''' Oh yeah.
** When Van Pelt fired several shots, one woman who was about to steal a board game (a regular one) leaves it and runs off.
* The junior novel gives us this when Alan and Bentley go to save Sara and the kids from Van Pelt at Sir Sav-a-Lot:
--> "Alan stomped on the brake. The pedal sank to the floor. Yellowish fluid spurted out the side of the cruiser. Alan pumped again. And again. Nothing. [[DullSurprise The brakes were dead.]] As the cruiser hurtled toward the solid wall of Sir Sav-a-Lot, Alan and Bentley exchanged a final word: "[[OhCrap WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH]]!"
* Sarah and Peter trying to pull Alan out of the quicksand using a trombone, and then a music stand. Neither of which work.
-->'''Alan:''' ''STOP GIVING ME THINGS THAT COME APART!!''
* The scene where Peter scrambles to find a way into the shed to get the axe the group desperately needs. He finds the shed-door locked, and can't get in, so he grabs a nearby axe and starts whaling away at the lock... only to stop, take a look at the axe, [[AsideGlance then at the camera]], and run back to the group.
* Aunt Nora tries to call the house in the middle of all the chaos.
-->'''Judy:''' ''[in a posh British accent]'' Oh, I'm sorry, dear, you have the wrong number.
* When Carl and Aunt Nora get blown away by the water bursting through the doors... then float down the street on the flood, clinging to the doors, see the crocodile swim between them--and scream.
* Alan blowing at one of the giant spiders while he's still stuck in the floor to scare it off.
** Or perhaps in the vain hope that he might just blow it away, like one might a reasonably-sized spider.
** On a related note, when the spiders first show up, Judy and Peter scream bloody murder. Alan asks them what's wrong, only to be told, "Nothing."
--->'''Alan:''' You don't go "Ahhhh!" for nothing! ''[sees the spiders]'' ''Ahhhhh!''
* [[TheRuntAtTheEnd The old rhino trying to catch up.]]
* The face Van Pelt made right before he got sucked into the vortex.
* A very funny background exchange between Alan and Sarah, where they bicker like children.
-->'''Sarah:''' Do you have any idea what it's like to be known as the little girl who saw Alan Parrish murdered? Do you think ''anybody'' showed up at ''my'' fourteenth birthday party?\\
'''Alan:''' Well-- not even Billy Jessup? It's his kind of party I'll betcha.\\
'''Sarah:''' Billy ''who?''\\
'''Alan:''' We-- oh, what are you, an owl? What? Come on 'Madam Serena', why don't you dig in the lower regions of your higher consciousness, and find the memory of your old ''boyfriend'': Billy.\\
'''Sarah:''' ''[laughing]'' The little kid who used to steal your bicycle?\\
'''Alan:''' No-o, the ''big'' kid who probably took you to the movies. Come on, Sarah.\\
'''Sarah:''' Grow up... you're so immature.\\
'''Alan:''' No ''you're'' immature!\\
'''Sarah:''' No, ''you'' are!\\
'''Alan:''' No, you're the one that-- ''I know you are but what am I?''
** The more mature response ''from the actual children'', which Alan and Sarah ignore:
--->'''Judy:''' ''[to Alan and Sarah]'' [[GetAHoldOfYourselfMan Uh, hello? I'm rolling now]]! I'm gonna roll! \\
'''Peter:''' ''[gives the dice to Judy]'' Here, just roll!
* Judy's pwnage of Van Pelt:
-->'''Judy:''' Price check! ''[uses scanner to blind Van Pelt momentarily]''\\
'''Nearby cash register:''' NO SALE
* Sarah fainting when Alan shows up at her door.
--> '''Peter:''' You killed her.
* When Van Pelt goes to buy a new rifle:
-->'''Salesman:''' You're not a [[GoingPostal postal worker]], are you?
-->'''Van Pelt:''' ''[[[YouHaveGotToBeKiddingMe incredulous look]]]''
* There is a scene in Sir-Sav-A-Lot where Peter engineers what looks like a couple of makeshift rockets to blast Van Pelt headlong into a shelf. He ScreamsLikeALittleGirl while being propelled. Also counts as an AwesomeMoment for Peter.
* "Don't be fooled; it isn't thunder. Staying put would be a blunder." Cue the ominous rumble of stampeding elephants.