* Alan seeing a toiler for the first time in 26 years:
-->''(reverently)'' Thank you! No more banana leaves...
* Bonnie Hunt's delivery of the final line is perfect and hilarious in this exchange:
-->'''Peter:''' I thought I could end the game myself. I was only ten spaces away.
-->'''Judy:''' ''(reads)'' "A law of Jumanji having been broken / You will slip back even more than your token."
-->'''Sarah:''' You tried to ''cheat''?
-->'''Peter:''' No, I tried to drop the dice so they'd land on twelve.
-->'''Sarah:''' Oh, okay, honey, well, that would be ''cheating''.
* Monkey madness doesn't begin to cover this movie.
--> '''Sarah''' (worried she might be seeing things): You just saw three monkeys go by on a motorcycle, didn't you?
--> '''Judy''': Yes...?
--> '''Sarah''': Good girl.
** This exchange is made even funnier when you realize that Sarah is checking her sanity. She has, after all, spent the last twenty six years being called crazy.
* Sarah and Alan try to understand the crazy hunter from the game.
--> '''Alan''': He's a hunter. He kills things, that's what he does. And right now, he wants to hunt me and kill me, okay?
--> '''Sarah''': Why you?
--> '''Alan''': Why me? I don't know. Everything about me he finds offensive. You'd think it'd be a waste of his time. Maybe he needs something for his wall, you know, a Parrish - something to go between penguin and partridge.
** and just afterward:
--> '''Sarah''': Well, have you ever thought about just sitting down and talking about your differences?
--> '''Alan''': What are you crazy? The man has a '''''GUN.'''''
* After Alan congratulates Judy on her quick thinking.
--> '''Alan''': Sarah and I would like to get ''out'' of the floor, so it's your turn, Peter.
* After a huge vine has swiped Carl's police car.
--> '''Carl''': Fine! Take it!
** And before that, when the vine slithers past Carl's face and he starts screaming and jumps out the car.
* Again, Carl is the [[CosmicPlaything universe's whipping boy]].
--> '''Carl''': I should've been a fireman!
* Van Pelt declares that Alan should be arriving 'any moment now'. He arrives almost exactly then... screaming, in a cop car, crashing through cheap walls, and colliding with a wall of paint-cans that falls on Van Pelt.
* After a music stand and trombone prove useless at getting Alan out of the quicksand: "Stop giving me things that come apart!"
* The scene where Peter scrambles to find a way into the shed to get the axe the group desperately needs. He finds the shed-door locked, and can't get in, so he grabs a nearby axe and starts whaling away at the lock... only to stop, take a look at the axe, [[AsideGlance then at the camera]], and run back to the group.
* Aunt Nora tries to call the house in the middle of all the chaos.
-->'''Judy''', ''in a posh British accent'': Oh, I'm sorry, dear, you have the wrong number.
* When Carl and Aunt Nora get blown away by the water bursting through the doors...then float down the street on the flood, clinging to the doors, see the crocodile swim between them--and scream.
* When Alan asks Sarah if she's crazy when she asks about fighting the psycho with the elephant rifle, she retorts with a deadpan putdown that must be heard to be truly appreciated:
--> '''Sarah''': Don't ever call me crazy, Alan. Ever. 'Cause everyone in the town has called me crazy ever since I told the cops that you were sucked into a board game.
* Peter's moment in the canoe is this and also awesome for him. He constructs an elaborate trap for Van Pelt, which concludes with Van Pelt getting hit by about 200 paint cans. It's just a great big hilarious moment.
** Actually, the canoe trap just sends Van Pelt into a wall at the opposite end of the store (with a high-pitched scream to boot). It's only later, when Alan crashes the police cruiser through the store, that a towering shelf unit full of paint cans gets knocked onto Pelt.
* Alan blowing at one of the giant spiders while he's still stuck in the floor to scare it off.
** Or perhaps in the vain hope that he might just blow it away, like one might a reasonably-sized spider.
** On a related note, when the spiders first show up, Judy and Peter scream bloody murder. Alan asks them what's wrong, only to be told, "Nothing."
-->'''Alan''': You don't go "Ahhhh!" for nothing! ''(sees the spiders)'' ''Ahhhhh!''
* When Van Pelt starts shooting, the looters run away, and one woman who was about to steal a game leaves it and runs off.
* [[TheRuntAtTheEnd The old rhino trying to catch up.]]
* The face Van Pelt made right before he got sucked into the vortex.
* A very funny background exchange between Alan and Sarah, where they bicker like children.
--> '''Sarah''': Do you have any idea what it's like to be known as the little girl who saw Alan Parrish murdered? Do you think ''anybody'' showed up at ''my'' fourteenth birthday party?
--> '''Alan''': Well- not even Billy Jessup? It's his kind of party I'll betcha.
--> '''Sarah''': Billy ''who?''
--> '''Alan''': We- oh, what are you, an owl? What? Come on 'Madam Serena', why don't you dig in the lower regions of your higher consciousness, and find the memory of your old ''boyfriend'': Billy.
--> '''Sarah''': -Laughing- The little kid who used to steal your bicycle?
--> '''Alan''': No-o, the ''big'' kid who probably took you to the movies. Come on Sarah.
--> '''Sarah''': Grow up... you're so immature.
--> '''Alan''': No ''you're'' immature!
--> '''Sara''': No, ''you'' are!
--> '''Alan''': No, you're the one that- ''I know you are but what am I?''
** The more mature response ''from the actual children'', which Alan and Sarah ignore:
--> '''Judy''': *to Alan and Sarah* [[GetAHoldOfYourselfMan Uh, hello? I'm rolling now]]! I'm gonna roll! \\
'''Peter''': *gives the dice to Judy* [[GetOnWithItAlready Here, just roll]]!
* Judy's pwnage of Van Pelt:
--> '''Judy''': Price check! (uses scanner to blind Van Pelt momentarily)
--> '''Nearby cash register''': NO SALE