* Brodski gets stabbed in the lungs by Jason but shrugs it off before Jason stabs him again.
-->'''Brodski''': "It's gonna take more than a poke in the ribs to put down this old dog." *gets stabbed again* "Yeah, that oughta do it."
* Jason is stalled with a holographic representation of Camp Crystal Lake, complete with sexually promiscuous Co-Eds. Both co-eds declare how much [[DrugsAreBad they love drugs]] and [[DeathBySex premarital sex]] (verbatim)[[note]]"We ''love'' premarital sex!"[[/note]], strip and lay down on sleeping bags. Cut away to the protagonists trying to repair an airlock. Cut back, and Jason has zipped both co-eds into their bags, and is beating one to death with the other in the ultimate sexy co-ed pillow fight.
** In the novelization, Jason is so dumbstruck by the behavior of the holograms that he ''briefly assumes they're mentally retarded''.
*** Let's reiterate this. JASON. Almost the POSTER BOY for mentally handicapped serial killers wonders if two camper women are JUST AS RETARDED as he is if not more. LET THAT SINK IN.
** And to hit the CallBack to ''[[Film/FridayThe13thPartVIITheNewBlood Part VII]]'' home more, he swings the co-ed one last time, not on the other co-ed, but ''on the tree''.
* [[TooDumbToLive "Guys, it's okay! He just wanted his machete back!"]]
* During the scene where the gynoid is receiving a breast upgrade, there's the sound of two things falling and clattering on the deck, and her nerd owner looks down. The implication is that her nipples fell off.
* Jenessa's final words before [[spoiler: getting sucked out into space]]:
-->"This ''sucks'' on so many levels!"