* April 29, 1959: Don [=McNeil=] [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-GNEaM2aQY drops eggs]] on a rubber mat while Garry Moore and the panelists catch them. For a bonus, stick around to hear Moore's explanation on next week's show as to why he wore an overcoat without pants.
** Alan Alda [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyFbjx0MNWQ did the same]] during the syndicated run.
* January 14, 1959: The inner tube stunt mentioned on the [[Awesome/IveGotASecret Awesome Moments subpage]] has quite a few funny moments:
** Everyone is scared of the increasingly expanding tube, especially poor Bill Cullen, who hides behind the desk!
** Gary Moore gets in quite a few quips:
--->Henry Morgan just left, said "I'm going to the drug store next door; call me when he's through."\\
He's using up more wind than it took Clark Gable to be [[Film/GoneWithTheWind gone with]]!
* July 1, 1959: Groucho Marx's [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWXjrHOZtrQ appearance.]] His secret? [[spoiler:He had nearly gotten the hosting job on ''Take It or Leave It'' (which became ''The $64,000 Question''), but lost it to Moore.]]
-->'''Garry''': Excuse me, Groucho, Henry [Morgan], but I see someone holding up one finger, does that mean anything?\\
'''Groucho''': [[GettingCrapPastTheRadar What does one finger mean on this show?]]
* May 11, 1960: HilarityEnsues as Garry Moore and Wally Cox [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ7Dc9fcTzk try to build DIY furniture]].
* November 2, 1960: [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoMoTxq4p-M The Bill Cullen lookalikes]]. They were part of a contest Bill Cullen held on his morning radio show the preceding summer. The winner, Vincent Griski, looks so much like the real deal it's uncanny!