* The entire sequence after George realizes Bedford Falls is back to normal again and lets the whole town know about it. Both funny AND heartwarming due to how insane with relief and happiness George is now.
* [[ThrowItIn "I'm all right! I'm aaalllright!"]]
* "He's making violent love to me, mother!"
** That whole scene, where Mary is doing her best to make George's visit as romantic as possible, and George keeps shooting her down.
* The scene when Mary is hiding in a bush after accidentally losing her robe. George is about to toss it back to her--but stops and says, [[AllMenArePerverts "Wait a minute...what am I doing?"]] A wicked smirk appears on his face, and he proudly struts around the bush, exploiting the situation for all it's worth.
--> '''George:''' This is a very interesting ''situation''!
--> '''Mary:''' Please get me my robe...?
--> '''George:''' ''Hmm''.... Man doesn't get ''into'' a situation like this every ''day''...
--> '''Mary:''' I'd ''like'' to have my ''robe''...?
--> '''George:''' ...Not in Bedford ''Falls'', anyway....
--> '''Mary:''' OUCH!--Oh...!
--> '''George:''' [[DeadpanSnarker Gesundheit.]]
--> '''Mary:''' George ''Bailey''--?!
--> '''George:''' Warrants a little ''thought'' here....
--> '''Mary:''' Give me my ''robe''...?
--> '''George:''' I mean, I've ''read'' about things like this, but I never...
--> '''Mary:''' SHAME on you!--I'm gonna tell your ''mother'' on you...!
--> '''George:''' Oh, my mother's way up in the corner, there....
--> '''Mary:''' I'll--I'LL CALL THE POLICE!
--> '''George:''' Oh, they're way downtown--they'd be on ''my'' side, too.
--> '''Mary:''' Then--then--THEN I'M ''GOING TO '''SCREAM'''!!!''
--> '''George:''' Maybe I could sell tickets!
* After serenading George and Mary on their wedding night, Bert the cop and Ernie the cab driver [[HeterosexualLifePartners share a tender moment]]...and then Bert smacks Ernie upside the head.
** [[NamesTheSame Bert]] [[JustFriends and]] [[Series/SesameStreet Ernie?]]
* The dance scene in the gym with the pool underneath the floor.
* George's mother shares this conversation with her maid during George's wedding:
-->'''Ma Bailey:''' First Harry, now George. Annie, we're just two old maids now.
-->'''Annie:''' You speak for yourself, Mrs. B.
* During the final scene where Annie adds her money to the pile, she adds the line,
--> "I saved this money for a divorce in case I ever got a husband!"
* George has a heart-to-heart talk with his father and tells him how great he is, then,
-->'''George''': [raising his voice] Did ya hear that, Annie?
-->'''Annie''': [behind kitchen door] I ''heard'' it; it's about time one o'ya lunkheads ''said'' it!
* Every time the wooden ball on the staircase falls off. You'd think in fifteen years of marriage George would get around to fixing it, but I guess not. And then at the very end it turns Heartwarming when George actually kisses the thing, he's so happy that he has his life back.
* The High School principal helplessly trying to regain some order after the floor cover of the gym pool was opened during the dance, until he just gives up with "Oh well" and dives in with the students. The look on his peers' faces at their colleague giving in to the chaos is priceless.
* The scene in the AlternateUniverse Nick's: "Get me, I'm givin' out wings!"
* Joseph's reaction when Clarence is assigned to save George:
* Sam Wainwright, on the phone with George, tells George to have Mary to get on her other phone so he can talk to both of them.
-->'''Mary:''' Mother's on the extension, we can...
-->'''Mrs. Hatch:''' ''(hanging up the phone upstairs)'' [[BlatantLies I AM NOT!]]
* "Ah, youth is wasted on the wrong people!" (possibly my favorite line in all of cinema)