* [[http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/1242.html This strip]]. HurricaneOfPuns at its finest.
* [[http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/1555.html This strip]].
* [[http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/455.html This too.]]
* [[http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/1180.html Jamie wants to drill a hole in Adams skull]]. If its not funny enough right away, imagine it with Jamies normal deadpan voice and tone.
* [[http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/2559.html Time machines are easy to find in the Jurassic!]]
* While the Star Wars-strips dedicated to pointing out why Coruscant wouldn't work in RealLife was funny by themselves, the Crowning Moment came when the OverlyLongGag [[http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/434.html was interrupted.]]
--->'''Captain''': Arrr! Take that, ye scurvy equine. And that!
--->'''Pirate''': But cap'n, it be dead!
* Since the site changed to weekly annotations there has naturally been much much less focus on humor. But it still occasionally brings the funny, such as in a footnote to [[http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/3202.html this annotation]]:
-->That's why it's called a '''mot'''or - it generates '''mot'''ion - in the same way as a device that generates '''stamp collect'''ions is called a '''stamp collect'''or.