* In the episode "A Star Is Lost," after Gadget telling her about his new assignment to protect rock star [[StevenUlyssesPerhero Rick Rocker]] from MAD, [[NotSoAboveItAll the usually calm and level-headed]] Penny [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERUMWiGrmQQ briefly turns into a squeeing fangirl]], shaking Gadget by his collar to get him to take her with him.
* Gadget acting drunk after someone drugs his drink in "A Race To The Finish," to the point where he starts doing donuts on the racetrack.
--> '''Gadget:''' Yoo-hoo! Look at me! I can do a donut!
* Gadget's horrifically bad attempt at flying a rickety airplane in "Photo Safari," starting with this exchange:
--> '''Penny:''' Are you sure about this Uncle Gadget?
--> '''Gadget:''' No problem, Penny! The nice mechanic said any fool could fly this plane!
** And fly it he does. Upside down, sideways, through buildings and nearly into the ground, all before leaving the runway area. What really makes it hilarious it is Penny and Brain's shell shocked reactions, though - while Gadget's whistling and singing, completely oblivious to the danger they were just in as usual, Brain's freaking out and Penny frozen to her seat looking like she's having trouble not joining him.
*** Though the fact that he's able to fly a plane that's falling apart ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE ATLANTIC OCEAN (they live in the U.S., they're going to Africa) [[HiddenDepths says something about his piloting skills.]]
* Don't forget [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gckb8VIDzg this scene]] from "All That Glitters"
--> '''Dr. Claw:''' You're supposed to be disposing of Gadget.
--> '''Mook:''' I've only got two hands.
--> '''Dr. Claw:''' What!? HOW DARE YOU!
* Most of Claw dealing with his idiot henchmen, but especially this from "Haunted Castle," after a backfiring trap sends a minion into the drip.
--> '''Dr. Claw:''' ''What were you doing in the moat?''
--> '''Henchman:''' "Well... uh... Well, I... uh...
--> '''Dr. Claw:''' '''What happened to Gadget?'''
--> '''Henchman:''' Well, uh... I don't know, sir...
--> '''Dr. Claw:''' '''YOU DON'T KNOW? WHERE IS HE NOW?'''
--> '''Henchman:''' Well, I'm not sure...
--> '''Dr. Claw:''' '''''NEVER MIIIIIIIND!!!'''''
* Gadget getting offended at the beginning of "Busy Signal" when Penny tells him his gadgets have been surpassed.
-->'''Gadget''': What's that you're reading, Penny?
-->'''Penny''': I'm doing the research for my report on the history of computers. It says here that most of the gadgets the doctor put in your body have now been surpassed.
-->'''Gadget''': '''Hmph.''' [[GoToYourRoom It's time for your bath, Penny]].
* Anytime Gadget tries to teach Penny something but ends up messing it up and embarrassing himself instead.
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUgzigD_cgg This scene]] speaks for itself.
* The episode "Quiz Master" has a funny bit where a M.A.D. agent disguised as a bearded caveman in a stovepipe hat tries to waste Gadget, only for the bumbling detective to avoid the attack and say "Sorry, Mr. President".
* This exchange from "Gadget's Clean Sweep".
-->'''Dr. Claw''': You must get the Crown Jewels. I wanted them since I was a child.
-->'''Thelma Botkin''': You were a child?
* In the "Volcano" episode, Gadget's following Brain, who is disguised as a hula girl and gradually shedding the disguise. By the time Gadget finds the ''skirt'', the look on his face is absolutely priceless.
[[folder: Film ]]
* In a movie filled with groaners, when Gadget is battling the evil Robo-Gadget, he's hanging over the edge, holding on by his tie:
-->'''Robo-Gadget:''' Hey Gadget � it's a clip-on!
* "''[[AsideGlance Somebody's]]'' been watching too many Saturday morning cartoons!"
* *Ya-HOOOOOOO!* CRASH!
* And how can we possibly forget the part of Inspector Gadget's training session where his guru tells him to focus completely upon "obtaining the balls." More specifically, a pair of balls on the floor in front of him. Gadget's cybernetic hand extends as desired...and then it ''keeps going,'' rocketing [[GroinAttack straight at another pair of balls...]]
-->''[The Guru screams like a little girl; cut to the observation room, where the onlookers wince in sympathy]''\\
'''Guru''': (In the highest-pitched voice imaginable) Ungrip! ''Ungrip!'' Turn it off! TURN IT ''OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!''\\
'''Chief Quimby''': Well, I guess [[TheSixMillionDollarMan six million dollars]] doesn't buy what it used to.\\
'''Brenda''': Excuse me.\\
''[As hospital workers put the guru in an ambulance, with an ice pack on his crotch]''\\
'''Guru''': (''Still'' in the highest-pitched voice imaginable) He is not a man, you know. Oh! He is a monster! (Sobs in pain)