* Nia, fall-down drunk with an arm over Yuri and Ian's shoulders, with both Yuri and Ian in a dress.
* The "gorilla lady" comment with Gadina.
* Cico's rather wacky marriage proposal to Kira, which is immediately answered by a slap.
* Some events involving Lord Roth, especially the one where he locks himself up and grieves over his damaged-beyond-repair Kreusser. [[spoiler:Although this [[FunnyAneurysmMoment becomes less hilarious]] later on if you don't recruit Katida.]]
* Quite a number of the tavern conversations are really hilarious.
* This conversation between, of all people, Vice Admiral Sankt and Dietrich early in Act 2 may count.
--> '''Sankt:''' Now, would you mind telling me what happened to Lord Roth? Wasn't he supposed to attend our meeting here?
--> '''Dietrich:''' Oh, right. Lord Roth... He contacted me earlier and said he couldn't make it.
--> '''Sankt:''' A sudden unexpected deployment, perhaps?
--> '''Dietrich:''' Not exactly. He said he needed to attend a function with some female officers.
--> '''Sankt:''' A "function"?
** This becomes even funnier when you consider how that conversation between Dietrich and Roth actually might have went.
* Any of the scenes with Pipra. Not that they aren't also incredibly creepy...
* HELP(GIRL)'s recruitment, if only for Minas explanation as to the changes he made.