* When Tsunami had no idea what soccer is. And a few days later, [[spoiler: he becomes Oumihara's captain.]] Go figure.
** Also when playing with Raimon the first time they met. Blocking a shoot in SlowMotion... ''with his face''.
** This only happens in the show, yet it oddly makes sense considering how silly Oumihara's team is half of the time. [[note]] Really, they go "Yay!" when scored against![[/note]] [[spoiler:Maybe they decided the new guy would like to try being captain in his first match?]]
** While on the page of Oumihara nonsense--their coach's flirting with Hitomiko.
* When Endou and the team read [[spoiler:Osamu or Desarm's]] long ass formal letter during season three. After some voice overhear, the rest of the dialogue is fast-forwarded (complete with Chimpmunky voice) to the end.
* Everytime penguins are introduced as hissatsu. And everyone keeps it so seriously.
--->'''[[spoiler:Demonio]]''': I lost... to evolved penguins...
* The entire episode 100. Key word: Kappas and exploding bombs.
* When Raimon [[spoiler: wins the Holy Road tournament]] in ''GO''
---> Tenma (to Kurama who is making fun of his CompanionCube tendency): Soccer will definitely be happy. *turns to Tsurugi* Isn't it right, Tsurugi?
---> Tsurugi: D-don't ask me!
* In the Go games there's an in-universe version of Twitter, and some messages can be pretty funny. One in particular is Shinsuke commenting on their new coach, [[spoiler:Kidou]]:
---> [[spoiler:Coach Kidou]]'s glasses look like [[LampshadeHanging watermelons]].
* The match against CCC Osaka Gals, with Reika using Primadona on Kazemaru and the team's silly techniques in general.
* Episode 14 of Chrono Stone bring plenty with the team trying to learn how to dance. The episode is even called Infiltration! The Great Dancer Mission!!
* The first episode of GO Galaxy has many, mostly because aside from Shindou, Tsurugi and Tenma no one in Shinsei Inazuma Japan has ever played soccer before.
* Morimura Konoha's shoot in episode 5 of Galaxy. She tries to miss the goal, but kicks the ball in such a way that it goes in anyway. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO62EJPlC-k It needs to be seen to be believed.]]