* Many of the goalkeeper Hissatsu look hilarious if they fail. Bat Attack in particular: the goalkeeper going into BulletTime and jumps for the ball... [[EpicFail only to miss and fall flat on their face.]]
* When Tsunami had no idea what soccer is. And a few days later, [[spoiler: he becomes Oumihara's captain.]] Go figure.
** Also when playing with Raimon the first time they met. Blocking a shoot in SlowMotion... ''with his face''.
** This only happens in the show, yet it oddly makes sense considering how silly Oumihara's team is half of the time. [[note]] Really, they go "Yay!" when scored against![[/note]] [[spoiler:Maybe they decided the new guy would like to try being captain in his first match?]]
** While on the page of Oumihara nonsense--their coach's flirting with Hitomiko.
* When Endou and the team read [[spoiler:Osamu or Desarm's]] long ass formal letter during season three. After some voice overhear, the rest of the dialogue is fast-forwarded (complete with Chimpmunky voice) to the end.
* Fubuki attempting to say "thanks" while he's shivering.
* Touko gives us a few good laughs during the second season, thanks to her tomboyishness.
* Everytime penguins are introduced as hissatsu. And everyone keeps it so seriously.
--->'''[[spoiler:Demonio]]''': [[http://40.media.tumblr.com/42ab7a2eecf1c0ee5abddc00ba3366b4/tumblr_mly2bteVcP1sprtzyo1_1280.png I lost... to evolved penguins...]]
* The entire episode 100. Key word: Kappas and exploding bombs.
* When Raimon [[spoiler: wins the Holy Road tournament]] in ''GO''
---> Tenma (to Kurama who is making fun of his CompanionCube tendency): Soccer will definitely be happy. *turns to Tsurugi* Isn't it right, Tsurugi?
---> Tsurugi: D-don't ask me!
* In the Go games there's an in-universe version of Twitter, and some messages can be pretty funny. One in particular is Shinsuke commenting on their new coach, [[spoiler:Kidou]]:
---> [[spoiler:Coach Kidou]]'s glasses look like [[LampshadeHanging watermelons]].
** Someone's message gets messed up by Autocorrect at one point. Someone else responds with "It's things like this that make me want to leave the internet."
* One of the postgame recruitable characters in GO is... Tenma's ''dog''. Or rather, the dog's head model-swapped onto a normal player. It's as ridiculous as it sounds.
** In GO Galaxy you can recruit a hurricane, [[http://inazuma-eleven.wikia.com/wiki/Clara_Jane we're not joking.]]
* The match against CCC Osaka Gals, with Reika using Primadona on Kazemaru and the team's silly techniques in general.
* Episode 14 of Chrono Stone bring plenty with the team trying to learn how to dance. The episode is even called Infiltration! The Great Dancer Mission!!
* Recruiting Fubuki in the Chrono Stone game is easily one of the most silliest parts of the game, first you find Fubuki in medieval France, then you find him in ancient China, [[SerialEscalation then you find him in King Arthur's castle]] (which isn't even an alternate timeline, as it is [[spoiler: a parallel world created by Raimon]]), then finally you find him in the prehistoric eras which after that you can finally recruit him. Why does he join your team? [[spoiler: Because he doesn't know how to go back to his own timeline]].
* The first episode of GO Galaxy has many, mostly because aside from Shindou, Tsurugi and Tenma no one in Shinsei Inazuma Japan has ever played soccer before.
* Morimura Konoha's shoot in episode 5 of Galaxy. She tries to miss the goal, but kicks the ball in such a way that it goes in anyway. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO62EJPlC-k It needs to be seen to be believed.]]
** On the subject of GO Galaxy, [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AOUPQbLT-4 Minaho's new hissatsu.]]