* In short, some of the reactions to the people who have no clue what is going on is downright hilarious.
* From the Ghostbusters performance-
-->'''Security Guard (to agent dressed as a ghost):''' Sir, what are you doing?
-->'''Agent''': Um... Haunting the library.
* The reactions of the various agents escorted out of DSW in [[http://improveverywhere.com/2005/03/19/look-up-more/ Look Up More]]
** ...The manager had no way of knowing we weren’t going to, say, expose ourselves or spell out “Shop at Payless” with our bodies.
** ...we see our first signal and begin doing our jumping jacks. Apparently in DSW, this is akin to Defcon 5. “OH MY GOD THEY’RE DOING JUMPING JACKS,” [the manager] exclaims. “Call the cops."
** “OH, great. Jumping jacks! That’s it, call security!” Apparently we had broken the unspoken rule/sin of doing jumping jacks in a store.
** They must have thought we were the infamous Jumping-Jax Shoe Heist Gang come to raid their store.
** For future reference, if you ever want to get kicked out of DSW all you have to do is jumping jacks.
* From Aspen, Colorado, comes [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VyRwrrggxok "Meet A Black Person,"]] which is CrossesTheLineTwice at its finest. Especially if you love awkward white people.
-->"''Mom, c'mere, there's a '''black guy''' down here!"''
* The reaction of several NYPD officers to the Times Square Freeze.
-->''"I'm gonna get Apple Guy! He's gonna break!"''