* [[ButtMonkey Murr]], [[WhyDidItHaveToBeSnakes who is deathly afraid of heights]], [[CrossesTheLineTwice being forced to]] [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MQpUuTY7DE skydive]].
** How it begins is even more hilarious. Unlike other punishments, this one is sprung onto him at the last second. They had Murr believe they were doing a normal challenge, teaching students what to do when they skydive. Once they surprise Murr with the revelation that this is his punishment, cue him taking off his jumpsuit and storming off to their van (with no key) before they drag him inside.
** [[FunnyBackgroundEvent While Sal, Q and Joe explain what Murr is gonna do, Murr struggles to rip of his jumpsuit while shouting "No, no, no, no!"]]
* For the people who felt sorry for Murr at the end of "Human Pinata" and "Look Out Below", Joe getting his LaserGuidedKarma at the end of the episode "No Escape". At the end they left him alone on stage the same way they left Murr alone at the end of "Human Pinata".
* In the episode "Nationals Disaster", Joe's pathetic attempts at gymnastics are so hilarious it causes both Sal and Murr to fall down.
* Joe dressed as a woman in the episode "Fe-Mail". Enough said. It might not have beaten his bellydancer outfit but since he had to give a seemingly serious presentation during it, that made it all the better.
* Joe being made to "present his crotch in a grand fashion" to random strangers. He just gets so into it.
* In the episode "Permanent Punishment", the first challenge has the jokers act as security guards at a pharmacy. During Murr's turn, the man he was playing on was mocking him the entire time. This comes to a head where they have him smell the customer and say "I figured out what stinks in here -- your pussy!" which causes all three jokers in the back to double over laughing and Murr to cover his mouth immediately. "It just came out," he pleaded, as the man laughed hard as he did the entire challenge.
** The eponymous permanent punishment involved Joe forcing the other three to get tattoos, which - according to him - he selected for each of them based on their personalities. Q got "38, lives alone, has 3 cats" with a picture of a cat, to which Q noted he's turning 39 soon. Murr got a skydiving ferret, in reference to the punishment where he "screamed like a bitch" just like the ferret on the tattoo. And Sal got... Jaden Smith.]]
--> '''Sal''': That's not real-is this a joke? WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ''ME''?!
--> '''Joe''': ...[[RuleofFunny It's funny]]!
** The episode featured a "clip a balloon onto a chosen unsuspecting stranger" challenge. After the game ends, the target chosen for the sudden death round decides to play it himself and manages to successfully clip a balloon without his target noticing. The Jokers are appropriately astounded by this and declare him the new winner, complete with him getting his arm raised in victory and the show awarding him the win via the "thumbs up" graphic.
* One challenge involved interviewing strangers in Times Square with questions provided by the other jokers. Q got an Indian woman who had [[MotorMouth so much to say]] that he never got a chance to ask any questions, and [[InstantWinCondition he won simply by handing her the microphone and taking a cab out of the challenge area]].
* In the intro for the Texas special, the jokers introduce the episode with over-the-top Southern accents while dressed in typical cowboy garb. At the end, Q says, "This offensive stereotype is missing only one thing!", at which point a stagehand changes his flat cap for a cowboy hat from offscreen (so that only his hands are visible) and the jokers cheer.
* Though the punishment itself is very much YMMV, Q's TrashTalk at the wrestling match is hilariously threatening.
--> "I'm going to copy and paste my opponent into a word document AND THEN DELETE IT!"
%%* "Brother-in-Loss" may have one of the [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI5Oie5P3Gg best punishments yet]]. We're not even going tell you what it is because it must be seen to be believed.
* One challenge involved a focus group, in which one joker moderated and the other was to read the answers the moderator wrote for them. Q was the moderator and had Sal seemingly about to quit on the last question, at which point he pointed finger guns at Sal with a big grin on his face. [[MexicanStandoff Sal aimed back as he tried to answer]], and the two completely stopped pretending that they weren't competing with each other, much to the other focus group participants' amusement.
** That same challenge had Q [[AccidentalMisnaming accidentally misnaming]] Sal "Al".
* Murr on novocaine. That is all.
** From that same episode, Q is given the task of putting a piece of Hubba Bubba gum in his mouth every time he's told to. The funniest part is what happens on the sidelines moments earlier:
--> '''Murr''': ''(to the camera)'' I want to show you how big each piece of gum is. ''(holds up a piece of gum)'' This is a massive, this is not like- ''(Joe then knocks the gum out of Murr's hand, and he and Sal just stare at the pavement.)'' \\
'''Murr''': How much would you give me if I eat that? \\
''(Joe picks up the gum and shoves it in Murr's mouth. Murr then starts screaming as Joe laughs hysterically. Sal, on the other hand...)'' \\
'''Sal''': ''[[ScrewThisImOuttaHere (takes his headphones out and starts walking away)]]'' I'm done. I'm done.
* In "The Blunder Years", one of the challenges involved an actor playing a disgruntled customer walking into the store and splashing them with a cup full of water for something they did to that customer earlier, which they have to ask someone if they deserved that. When it got to Q's turn, the actor ''accidentally splashed the wrong guy.'' [[WordOfGod According to Murr,]] all he was told was Q had a beard and a hat. There just happened to be someone else in the store that fit the description. Since the production staff was forced to come out to the store and inform him of his error, the challenge was declared a foul and Q was given the win for free.
* Joe. Dressed up as a baby. Being forced to fight a sumo wrestler. Memorable in that this was the first punishment Joe had where he was truly afraid and actually tried to RUN AWAY. Can't call him the Fearless Fool anymore!
* Two words: [[BlackComedy Surprise Funeral]].
** Two more words: [[ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin Fake Charity]].
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMCUauYYNOs The Adventures of Captain Fat Belly]].
* [[ItMakesSenseInContext How badly did your titties bounce on "Batman: The Ride"?]]
* "When people say it's as hot as balls, how hot is the ball in question?" And the guy actually answered! Eighty degree balls.
* In "Car Sick", Q is asking survey questions to a room of unknown people and Sal. Sal's answers were written by Q. It must be seen to believe.
--> '''Q''': Sal, have you ever served Jury Duty? \\
'''Sal''': Yes. I sent a man to die in Jury Duty, actually. It was a hoot. \\
'''Guy to left of Sal''': What did he do? \\
'''Sal''': ''(shaking his head)'' Unclear. \\
'''Murr''': ''(laughing backstage)'' You sent a man to die on an unclear circumstantial crime?!
--> '''Q''': Sal, how do you give back to the community? \\
'''Sal''': I go to kids' schools and rap about my time in jail so they don't make the same mistakes that I did. \\
'''Q''': Give a rap. \\
''(Guy to left of Sal begins beatboxing)'' \\
'''Sal''': Now, don't make the same mistakes I made / Don't get kicked out of grade eleven / and go up to Heaven / Yo, cause you were a fool / When you were in school.
* In "Enter the Dragons", the punishment for Joe and Sal is that they must be the opening act for Music/ImagineDragons. While the songs they sing are hilarious in their own right, their speech (written by Murr and Q) might be the best thing in the entire show:
--> '''Sal''': We're very happy to be here, opening for the Imagination Dragons. \\
''(Crowd begins booing)'' \\
'''Sal''': Before we start, guys, I just wrote a very very special dedication, and I hope you guys appreciate it. ''(pulls out dedication note)'' To the people of Pittsburgh. \\
'''Murr''': [[DontExplainTheJoke We're in Long Island!]]\\
'''Sal''': They were the best audience we've ever played for. We can already tell you guys aren't going to be nearly as good. \\
'''Joe''': You're no Pittsburgh.
* In one challenge where the jokers try to present their life stories to be made into biopics, Joe was stated to weigh 18 pounds, 16 ounces at birth and his gestation lasted 22 months.
* [[https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=954276804610614&set=vb.213638852007750&type=3&permPage=1 Sal talking about how much he appreciates art]] using a [[Series/PaulReubens Pee-Wee Herman]]-like voice.
* At the end of the episode "You're Cut Off", Sal, after having to be forced to cut people off during a beer tasting as a punishment, is told that the punishment is now over and he can have a cold one himself. Instead he announces, "I'm cutting myself off"...and proceeds to duck under the table and not come out!
* In "Stare Master," Joe must go around and stare at people working out. He does it without any problem and never breaks his concentration or laughs while he's staring. Even when he eats a sub sandwich, he ''still'' kept going.
* In "Stripped of Dignity," Q must ask a woman if she ever got freaky with a turkey baster. She said that she hadn't but she was now considering it. Q then proceeds to give this woman his number and it only gets funnier when another woman tries to intervene.
-->'''Woman''': I'm not here to try anything...
-->'''Q''': Stop cockblocking me, lady.
* In "The Love Expert," Q and Joe have a debate on which has contributed more to society: reverse osmosis or cold fusion? Not having any idea what cold fusion is, Q says that it's responsible for creating video game systems. Joe retorts that reverse osmosis helped create video game controllers and the debate gets even more ridiculous until a side is chosen with Joe shouting about how people would die without reverse osmosis and Q insisting that cold fusion helps power air conditioners. [[spoiler: Q wins the debate.]]
* Q and Joe's revenge strategies in a balloon clipping round. It starts early on when Q pops Joe's balloon to get him caught and winning the first round. The second round has Q trying to hook his balloon onto a woman only to be interrupted by Joe throwing a loaf of bread at him to make Q stumble and give Joe the win. It finally ends in the final round where they both clip their balloons on a woman's ponytail holder and Q clips his successfully while Joe gets caught and she discovers both his balloon and Q's, giving Q the final victory and an equally funny victory dance. He also beats Murr in the sudden death round to take it all.
--->'''Q''': *inhales from one of the balloons* And that's how I win! That's how I win!