* Pretty much the entirety of the movie.
* Over the years, Fuddruckers' name slowly devolves into...exactly what you're thinking.
* The scene at St. God's Memorial Hospital. You can see people playing slot machines to win free healthcare.
** "Your floor-(bump)-your floor is now clean!"
** The fact that A: they're too dumb to know any religious figure other than God, so they just named it "St. God's", and B: they were too lazy to [[https://thedroidyourelookingfor.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/2976733183_5cccf5b8ee.jpg put the sign on right]].
* "Carl's Jr. Fuck you, I'm eating!"
* Frito's utter incompetence as a lawyer. He turns on his own client because ''the other lawyer said he's guilty'' and objects that above all else, Joe interrupted him while he was watching "Ow My Balls!"
* The "House of Representin'", where President Camacho is introduced like a pro wrestler. Even better, he ''is'' a former pro wrestler (and porn star).
* The RunningGag of Joe being known as "Not Sure" for most of the movie.
* "Brawndo's got what plants crave!"
* After all Joe went through, it turns out that the "Time Masheen" is actually [[spoiler: a cheesy, wildly inaccurate historical theme park ride]].
* Brawndo: "It's got electrolytes!"
* "Welcome to Costco, I love you."
* In the opening sequence, the army Generals have to watch Collins flick through several slides' worth of photographs of his budding friendship with Upgrayedd, culminating in a photo of Collins out of uniform, surrounded by hookers and in PimpDuds.
-->'''Horrified General''': Jesus Christ, Collins!