! The games
Really, all of the game's dialogue would be on this page, but to be specific...
* For some, the ''first spoken line in the game'' is one.
-->'''Isaac''' Wassup, motherfucker?
* "You ever gonna tell anyone what that fuckin' 'G' stands for?" [[spoiler:G's response is simply "[[TheUnreveal No.]]"]]
* The door opens up to a staircase, and a severed head rolls down it...
-->'''Isaac:''' Shit, man! That ain't right!
* When Isaac calls G "diaper-shit".
* Isaac and G are about to ride off in Isaac's car, also known as his pride and joy. Said "pride and joy" [[TemptingFate promptly]] [[StuffBlowingUp blows up]].
* After The Screamer is defeated, Isaac and G notice that there is a phone ringing from ''inside of her.'' Isaac refuses to open her up, because he "manicured only yesterday" and isn't about to stain a freshly-manicured set of nails with it.
* This exchange in "Carny", once G and Isaac meet their first "football" mutants:
-->'''G:''' [[TechnoBabble The mutant compound must have raised their metabolic rate!]]\\
'''Isaac:''' [[BookDumb Boy, I don't understand half the shit that comes out your mouth!]]\\
'''G:''' [[JiveTurkey Likewise.]]
** In the haunted ride attraction:
---> '''Isaac:''' "What the...? ARE YOU HOLDING MY HAND?!" \\
'''G:''' "[[BluntYes Yes.]]" \\
'''Isaac:''' "I ain't yo momma! Get the fuck off of me!"
** After the stage, G and Isaac are left without a ride, until G finds...an ''ice cream truck'', prompting a YouHaveGOTToBeKiddingMe reaction from Isaac.
*** Followed by G going on a ramble about the fine experience of driving while listening to one's taste in music.
*** Later compounded by [[ScaryBlackMan Isaac]] asking "Can I have a lollipop?"
*** In the prologue to the next stage, Scream Train, the duo is seen tearing through the streets, ''still in the ice cream truck.''
* Most of the dialogue from rescuing civilians in Overkill is this, but these three from Jailhouse Judgement take the cake:
** First one:
--->'''Prison Guard:''' GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!!\\
(G and Issac shoot the zombies)\\
'''Prison Guard:''' [[SeenItAll ... They don't pay me enough for this...]]
** Second one:
--->'''Woman:''' Never though I'd be happy to see a fuckin' cop!\\
'''G:''' Most cops don't have this, um... charming personality-\\
'''Issac:''' ''-Don't make me whoop your ass again, G-man!''
** Third one:
--->'''G:''' Did you see...?\\
'''Prison Guard:''' [[SophisticatedAsHell -A freak-ass pimp with a hot bitch at gunpoint?!]] Sure! [[UnusuallyUninterestingSight They came through here just now.]] Some ''weird'' shit going down tonight, man...
** In addition, this OneSceneWonder from Scream Train:
-->'''Man:''' (After being saved in the kitchen) '''I JUST WANTED A FUCKING SOUP!!!'''
--->'''Isaac:''' Grab your gun, not your dick!
* In "The Fetid Waters", you can find a zombie sitting on a toilet in an outhouse.
* During one melee sequence in "Overkill", one of the zombies gets smashed into a monitor...that has the ''Windows NT Blue Screen of Death.''[[note]]You could say it was a "Blue Screen of the Dead".[[/note]]
--> '''Isaac:''' "[[BondOneLiner Looks like your computer just crashed!]]"
!!''Typing of the Dead''
* The entire game is one big CrowningMomentOfFunny, especially due to some of the weird phrases you have to type, or getting a word or phrase that's perfect for the situation (like a zombie jumping out of nowhere and forcing you to type "Boo!")
** The Tower in Mission 3 gives the player questions, and then asks them to type the right answer. One of the possible answers to "Which of these is bigger than a bread box?" is "Yeast infection."
* The question-and-answer format of the Tower? It's reused again for the final phase of [[FinalBoss The Emperor]]. This time, all three possible answers to each question are "correct" (however, they influence which ending you get). The answers range from semi-serious to outright silly. Some of the example questions are:
** "What does Valentine's Day mean to you?"
### A romantic evening with your true love
### Torment if you are single
### Mind your own business
** "Things you love to hate:"
### Models your lover thinks are cute
### Athletes who are stronger than you
### [[ThatOneBoss The Emperor Boss]] [[LampshadeHanging in this game]]
** "Ways to prove you like her friends?
### Write thank-you notes after every visit
### Fix them an elaborate dinner
### Hit on them shamelessly
* The game's endings. Take your pick between:
** [[spoiler:Goldman jumping off the building like in the original [=HotD=] 2, followed by an explosion and James's StunnedSilence.]]
** [[spoiler:Goldman bungee-jumping off the building, bouncing back up, and then burping.]]
** [[spoiler:Goldman letting it rip and then taking off into the sky, again with James's speechless reaction.]]
* The credits sequence, which replaces the ending theme with [[SoundtrackDissonance one of the stage themes]] and shows a row of glass tubes. Typing the staff names out causes one of the zombies to break out of their tube and start dancing. By the end, the entire row is dancing.