* Roy? ROY!
* Without a doubt in Part Deux: Topper firing the chicken.
* [[http://youtu.be/SVGLJAxp6Oo "You win..."]]
* The random, hilarious and yet romantic ''Lady and the Tramp'' spoof in Part Deux.
* Topper grabs Saddam's arm and tries to throw him, but he just made him stand in front of him with his gun. Even Topper looks confused.
* "I look out there on all you wonderful guys and I say to myself, 'What I wouldn't give to be twenty years younger. [[HoYay And a woman]].'"
* "I smell a rat."
* Dexter falls off a cliff, WileECoyote style.
-->'''Topper:''' He really was a wiener.\\
'''Ramada:''' Don't get me started.
* The President grabs a bust of AbrahamLincoln, and removes the top of Lincoln's head:
-->'''President Benson:''' Cookie?
-->'''Colonel Walters:''' No thank you sir.
-->'''President Benson:''' Young lady?
-->'''Michelle:''' No thank you sir.
-->'''President Benson:''' No I was just offering him a young lady.
* Washout ejects...right into the underside of Deadmeat's plane.
-->'''Washout''': Do me a favor, don't land!
* Topper runs out of ammo for his M60 and ''throws'' a pile of bullets at some mooks.
** And it ''works'' and they all fall to the ground as if shot.
* The DrillSergeantNasty telling one of the pilots that the next time he sees their ugly face that it's to be shaven. Said pilot is a rather attractive woman.
* The line "It seems like only yesterday I was strafing so many of your homes. Here I am today, begging you not to make such good cars.". Probably because it sounds so much like something Reagan or Bush Sr. ''could'' have said.
* Those poor monks when Michelle shows up with the Colonel. Vow of celibacy and all (like their fathers and their father's father's...)
* "I loved you in WallStreet!"