* "Get tough with that guy." "Now get tough with the other guy." "Now get tough with both of them."
* The speakeasy/password scene.
* The anatomy class.
* The football game.
** Especially Chico calling the plays. "Hey-diddle-diddle, de cat an' de fiddle, dis time I think we go down the middle!"
* [[IAmSong "I'm Against It"]]
* "Was that you or the duck? 'Cuz if that was you, I'm finishing this ride with the duck."
* Groucho's rendition of "Everyone Says I Love You". "Everyone says I love you, but just what they say it for I never knew. It's just invitin' trouble for the poor sucker who says I love you."
-->'''Professor Wagstaff:''' Young man, you'll find as you get older, you can't burn the candle at both ends.\\
''[[LiteralMetaphor (Harpo pulls a candle burning at both ends from out of his coat)]]'' \\
'''Professor Wagstaff:''' ''(nonplussed, for Groucho)'' Well, I knew you couldn't burn something at both ends. I thought it was a candle.
* Groucho looks at a picture of the back end of a horse: "That reminds me, I haven't seen my son all day!"
* "You're a disgrace to our family name of Wagstaff, if such a thing is possible."
* "Why don't you go home to your wife? I'll tell you what: I'll go home to your wife. Outside of the improvement, she'll never know the difference."