* This exchange from "Adventures In Fine Dining":
-->Brad: What about live chicken?
-->Tim: ''Live'' Chicken?! Brad, who the hell do you hang out with?
-->Brad: Dad's cussing.
-->Tim: I wasn't cussing!
-->Mark: He said a bad word.
-->Tim: It wasn't bad.
-->Randy: Yeah, he said hell and damn.
-->Tim: I did not say damn.
-->Randy: Now ya did.
** Tim's FacePalm at the end really sells it.
* In the episode "Unchained Malady", Tim has been having a string of bad luck which he starts to believe is from his not forwarding a chain letter that he had scoffed at earlier. One of the warnings at the end of the letter was that "a naval officer in Borneo disregarded this letter and three days later he was decapitated". Tim talks to Wilson for reassurance later, and has this exchange with him:
-->'''Wilson:''' Well, personally, Tim, I place no credence in chain letters. Of course, I did have a friend once who didn't return a chain letter, and he disappeared mysteriously.
-->'''Wilson:''' [[BrickJoke He was a naval officer in Borneo.]]
--> [[AsideGlance *Tim looks up at the camera with a shocked expression*]]
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DewDqsszXi8 The Binford 8200 chainsaw.]]
* A woman complaining about Binford's pollution during an episode of ''Tool Time.''
-->'''Woman:''' "How come every time I drive by the factory there's all this smoke coming out of the stacks?"
-->'''Tim and Al (simultaneously):''' [[CaptainObvious "THEY'RE SMOKESTACKS!!!!!"]]
-->'''Tim:''' "What do you want coming out of 'em? Hai Karate? Some kinda whipped cream? What!?"
* "[[HilarityEnsues What Al doesn't know is that this really isn't a soundproof booth]]."
-->'''Al''': ''(seeing Tim pantomiming to him, pretending he can't hear him)'' Huh. [[ActuallyPrettyFunny This is actually very good]]. In that case, I should be the host of this show!\\
'''Tim''': ... ''(turns to the camera)''\\
'''Al''': And another thing--that's a stupid haircut you have!\\
'''Tim''': ''(raises [[FascinatingEyebrow an eyebrow]])''\\
'''Al''': And one more thing-- I am the very model of a modern Major-General, I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral, I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical~~ From Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical!\\
'''Tim''': Can you hear me?\\
'''Al''': ...''I'' can hear ''you''!\\
'''Tim''': Think about that, Al...\\
''(Al gawks as it [[LateToThePunchline slowly dawns on him]])''\\
'''Tim''': Major-general Borland! ''(salutes)''\\
''(Al pulls down the shade on the window of the not-soundproof booth)''
* Regarding Heidi:
-->'''Tim:''' "Jill look at her chest"
-->'''Jill:''' "You ''just'' noticed?"
* From "The Vasectomy One":
-->'''Jill:''' "Honey, it is much safer for a man to get a vasectomy than it is for a woman to have a tubal ligation"
-->'''Tim:''' "Says who, the wives with knives club?"
** At the doctor's office when Tim realizes he will need a "local" shot prior to the surgery.
-->'''Tim''': Local, like here in Detroit?
-->'''Doctor''': No, like 'local' here in your scrotum.
-->''([[ShareTheMalePain audience groans in sympathy]])''
-->'''Doctor''': [[CaptainObvious That does sting for a few seconds]]--
-->'''Tim''': YA THINK?!
-->'''Tim:''' "How am I supposed to talk to woman about what's going on in man land?"
-->'''Jill:''' "Man land? Now you got a theme park between your legs?"
* The episode "What a Drag" has a lot of great funny moments despite being a VerySpecialEpisode:
-->'''Al:''' What's this? Looks like oregano. Does Jill keep it out here so it stays fresh?
-->'''Tim:''' That's not oregano.
-->'''Tim:''' This is marijuana.
-->'''Al:''' Jill cooks with marijuana?
-->'''Tim:''' No you idiot, somebody's hiding this out here.
-->'''Al:''' Oh I can't believe I touched this bag! Now my prints are all over it!
-->'''Tim:''' Hey hey, calm down.
-->'''Al:''' You know this makes me an accessory. I could be charged with possession of illicit drugs!
-->'''Tim:''' Al, think for a minute. You found marijuana on my property. What does that tell you?
-->'''Al:''' I can no longer run for political office!
-->'''Jill:''' Do you remember when the worst problem we had with Brad was toilet training?
-->'''Tim:''' Makes sense. Couldn't get him on the pot; now we're trying to get him ''off'' the pot.
* Any time Tim mangles one of Wilson's sayings.
* "[[EnforcedPlug If your drill says 'Binford']]...GET OUT OF THE HOUSE, TOOLS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO TALK TO YA!"
* "Hardware Habit to Break" It's the way Tim says it.
-->Marty: Then we can get on our bikes and we can plaster them all over the neighborhood.
-->Tim: Yippee-yai-o-kye-ay, Marty! Yeah! And wait a minute. We'll sell lemonade in the driveway and put cards in our spokes that go like this. With big lollipops. And then we'll have a puppet show for all the rest of the kids in the neighborhood. ''What the hell's the matter with you?!''
* One Christmas episode had Tim and Al stuck on a plane that couldn't land due to thick fog. Tim bemoans the fact that he'll miss his boys lighting up the house for Christmas. Meanwhile, on the ground, the boys ''do'' light up the house - [[AbsurdlyBrightLight which nearly blinds Tim as he looks out the window]] - and the pilot suddenly has a guiding light for a safe landing.
* "Bye-Bye Birdie": 3:57 here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU6h0n-Hnc4 (Cheesemilk); also around 6:15 (23...24)
* This troper loves the "Tool Time" segements before the credits, 'cause that's where some of the really funny stuff is. For example, Tim creating a "special Al blend" of paint that ''literally paints a picture of Al''. And that time they launched a grill into orbit...
* You forgot the pizza AND Marty.
* The K&B Boys have come to Tool Time to share some tips for cooking on the job. One of them makes a kabob using a dipstick. The only cleaning done to the dipstick is one sweep of a rag. This makes Al suffer a minor HeroicBSOD as he contemplates what the dipstick has added to the kabob.
* Antonio the waiter.
* The episode "My Son the Driver", where Tim had Al Unser as his guest...or rather, as his guests, since there are three generations of Al Unsers. Hilarity ensues...
* A bit of CringeComedy in one segment: Tim and Al's very first, very awkward, ''[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgFS1WcxBJ4 Tool Time.'']]
-->*Tim readies giant sledgehammer*
-->'''Tim''': Al, would you hold the stake while I drive her in?
-->'''Al''': I'd be pleased to, Tim. *to audience* With an expert like Tim, [[CallForward I know I'm in good hands!]]
* The Man's Kitchen. Everything is in excess to absurd degrees. The "macrowave", the ''butcher'' in the freezer, and the beverage lineup: Beer, root beer, and Pepto Bismol. It even ends with a nice little ChekhovsGag.
** Really, all of The Man's (Insert Room) gags are equal parts hilarious and awesome.
* In "Taking Jill for Granite," Tim hires "a granite guy" named Ian for a kitchen remodel, but the guy turns out to be someone who asked Jill out on a date and who she had a dream about a few episodes ago. When Ian misinterprets a signal and kisses her, she has to fire him. Tim is upset that she fired "the granite guy" and is even more when he finds out about the kiss.
-->'''Tim:''' He kissed you? Well, what did you do?\\
'''Jill:''' I pushed him away!\\
'''Tim:''' Well, you should've fired him!\\
'''Jill:''' I did fire him!\\
'''Tim:''' ''(beat)'' [[SkewedPriorities Aw, you fired the granite guy?!]]
* When Jill is annoyed that Tim is getting an honorary doctorate based on his celebrity while Jill is actually back in school earning her advanced degree (not to mention Tim being a SmugSnake about it), she goes to Wilson for advice. Then, in a hilarious subversion, Wilson gets even more annoyed than Jill, ranting about how much work he had to suffer to get his degree. Even when he tries to dispense advice that they should be happy for Tim, they both admit it doesn't make any of them feel better.
-->'''Wilson''': Talk me down, Jill, talk me down!
* Tim comes home from ''Tool Time'' with a piece of a table glued to his forehead (he really should have listened when Al warned him to be careful with the strong instantly-drying glue).
-->'''Jill:''' You should go to the emergency room.
-->'''Tim:''' I was just there, they said I wasn't a priority.
-->'''Jill:''' Why, was there a guy with a ''whole table'' stuck to his head?
* One from the outtakes--in an episode where Brad and Randy are having a tougher time getting along than normal, Jill asks Tim to intervene. He tells them to take it outside. She's annoyed, but before he can take a more direct hand to stop them, there's a yelp and we see, through the sliding glass door, Randy being thrown around. In one of the outtakes, Jonathan Taylor Thomas and Zachary Ty Brian found a couple of stage rapiers and duel their way into the shot.
** Another great outtake is from the episode where Tim and Al get arrested for scalping tickets. During the scene where he's supposed to be talking to Jill through the bars, Tim orchestrates a sudden jailbreak:
--->"Hey, guys, I jimmied the lock! Let's get outta here! Get the women! Get the women!"
* In a season 8 episode, Brad spends the duration trying to convince Jill to let him go to Florida with his friends on spring break. The episode ends with him telling her that they will be separated by gender, there will be parental supervisors, and nothing fun will happen.
--> '''Mark:''' So why do you want to go?
--> '''Brad:''' (beat, thinks this over) I don't think I do anymore.
* Tim and Al's MistakenForGay moment in the episode "Roomie For Improvement".
* Tim's "Suit in a Pouch" from the episode "Feud for Thought". Especially when Tim says his horribly wrinkled suit "just needs to breathe" and Jill says, "It looks like it needs CPR!"
** Another one involving clothing -- Tim complains that Jill keeps far too many clothes in the closet and says this is "suffocating" his shirts. Just for emphasis, he takes out a shirt and starts giving it CPR and begging it to live.
* When Tim and the boys are camping out due to Jill's sisters visiting and Tim's snoring is keeping them up:
--> '''Brad:''' What if we hold his nose shut?
--> '''Randy:''' Then he'll just breathe out his mouth
--> '''Brad:''' What if we hold his nose and mouth shut?
--> '''Randy:''' [beat] I think that's called murder.