* Just about everything said by Phil Ken Sebben, but this conversation from "Shoyu Weenie" is probably the best, as Phil tries to get Harvey to do a "trust fall":
--> '''Phil:''' Good. Now, close your eyes and fall back. I'm right behind you.
--> ''(Harvey looks behind him to see the open window of his top-floor office, and Phil directly to the right.)''
--> '''Harvey:''' When I was in high school, we did a "trust fall" in aerobics class and dropped the first girl.
--> '''Phil:''' That's it. Let me cradle you.
--> '''Harvey:''' She landed flat on her back.
--> '''Phil:''' Did you ever know that...you're my hero?
--> '''Harvey:''' And then everyone started laughing because she was fat.
--> '''Phil:''' '''''FALL, YOU BASTARD!'''''
** And then Phil walks out the window.
*** "Hey lady, I need a yank." HA HA! Dislocation.
** [[spoiler:HA HA HA! [[BackForTheFinale Final episode stunt casting!]]]]
** "S&Ls are unkillable! Ever see It's A Wonderful Life? Even that Bailey bastard couldn't screw it up!"
* Peanut's explanation (in Japanese) that it's considered customary in American culture to blow something up once a business deal has concluded. And then he fires a bazooka at Phil, leading to the above-mentioned dislocation.
* The episode "The Devlin Made Me Do It", through and through, comedy gold. Especially Devlin's constant crashes and amusing injuries.
** Also of note, the AndKnowingIsHalfTheBattle message on one of Devlin's tapes that Harvey was using for evidence is ruined by Deviln himself pointing out how riding without a helmet(the exact thing the PSA is trying to tell kids not to do) is cool, talking about using a condom and hitting on the young girl in the video.... which leads to Harvey frantically trying to stop the tape while blocking the screen.
** Devlin's how-to tapes, culminating with "How to Jump Over a Ravine On a Bicycle ''Comma Bobby''".
* "Peanut Puberty" gives another great Phil moment during his obedience training with Doggie Daddy; one of the last scenes shown is [[BlackComedyRape Phil humping Doggie for no reason, while Doggie looks away disinterested]]. Complete with squeaking noises.
--> '''Phil:''' ''I'M THE ALPHA MALE! I AM THE ALPHA MALE!''
* "SPF" in its entirety.
** Especially at the intervention, [[HypocriticalHumor where everyone is seen to have their own addiction]].
--> '''Phil(With like 30 cigarettes stuffed in his mouth):''' ''WHO'S STRONGER, BIRDMAN?! THE ADDICTION OR YOU?! HA HA! Did that one go out? The one on the edge?''
* '''''"I'M SORRY, I CAN'T HEAR YOU! I ONLY HAVE THE ONE EYE!"'''''
* [[Film/BladeRunner "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe, and from this side only! The flight of a half-man, half-bird! Dinosaurs nuzzling their young in pastures where strip malls should be! Cookies on dowels... All those moments lost in time; gone, like eggs off a hooker's stomach. Time to die..."]]
* When Reducto has one of the members of Shoyu Weenie on the stand, she answers his question in a slow, breathy voice in Japanese. Pretty much every man in the courtroom turns to her with a shocked and/or aroused look on their faces and dropped jaws, including a guy carving a wood statue with a chainsaw and a clown making a balloon animal. It helps that the translation of what she was saying is roughly "My name is Seiko, I like that song, it's a pretty song."
** A ShoutOut to "Je T'aime... moi non plus".
* Birdgirl's secret identity revealed:
-->'''Phil''': Judy! You're Birdgirl?!
-->'''Every single person in the crowd''': '''YES!'''
* TheTeaser for "Shaggy Busted", where a (live-action) cop pulls over Shaggy and Scooby.
* The live-action interrogation clip from "Death by Chocolate", where a pair of cops get aggressive at a man in a Boo-Boo costume.
* In "SPF", Harvey gets paranoid of the sun and wears protective coverings, telling Peanut that the sun can kill him. Peanut responds by quoting a parody of the NRA slogan "People with suns kill people" whilst [[JugglingLoadedGuns polishing a gun pointing right at him]].
** The cut to an old 1960s clip of Birdman receiving his powers from the sunlight, which delves into an orgasmic reaction.
** Harvey complaining about Potamus parking his blimp/arc across two spaces, followed by him shouting "Hippo!" at Potamus, after which a sex doll pokes out of his trunk.