* In ''[[VideoGame/HarvestMoonAnimalParade Animal Parade]]'', if you marry the Harvest King the Sprites need to explain to him what a "smooch" is. How is this done? Colin decides to give one to Daren.
** The same happens if you marry the Harvest Goddess.
** Any scene with [[TheFool Luke]] in it, special mention to his and Owen's confrontation with Calvin in the ruins.
* The [[DrinkingContest drink off]] between Duke and Karen in ''[[VideoGame/HarvestMoonBackToNature Friends of Mineral Town]]'', especially the aftermath with Manna berating Duke. You have to get Karen at green heart for it, but it's totally worth it.
* The infamous "macaroni scene" in ''[[VideoGame/HarvestMoonANewBeginning A New Beginning]]''. [[DrJerk Klaus]] walks into the restaurant, and out of ''complete nowhere,'' begins on a lengthy tirade on why macaroni has a hole in it and how this reflects on humanity. [[SupremeChef Clement]] becomes increasingly alarmed as Klaus just ''keeps. Going. On.'' [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPRd8_4-nUI Watch it in all its glory here.]]
* Marrying Soseki in ''[[VideoGame/HarvestMoonANewBeginning A New Beginning]]''. The protagonist has to ''give him a DeathGlare'' to make him say "I love you." Even then, [[CannotSpitItOut he makes it halfway through]] before giving up and telling ''his new wife'' to [[MayDecemberRomance stop teasing her elders.]]
* The Witch Princess' introduction in ''[[VideoGame/HarvestMoonANewBeginning A New Beginning]]''. She starts off by claiming that you completed a ritual to summon her--which leaves your PC ''very'' confused. She's all set to punish you for summoning her errantly... until her old nemesis, the Harvest Goddess, shows up. She's so pissed off by the Harvest Goddess meddling that she decides to live in your town ''solely to spite the Harvest Goddess.''
* The "Charles' Flirtatious Words" cutscene in ''[[VideoGame/HarvestMoonANewBeginning A New Beginning]]''. Charles and Allen start talking about how Charles met his wife, Camilla. After some goading, Allen manages to get Charles to re-enact the scene of his [[AnguishedDeclarationOfLove dramatic confession]] to him. As it so happens, Charles' daughter, Hina, walks in... [[spoiler: Not only does she wholeheartedly believe that her dad is in love with Allen--[[YourCheatingHeart which bothers her for obvious reasons]]--she then declares that ''[[PrecociousCrush she is in love with Allen too]]'' '''''[[CrossesTheLineTwice and her own father is now her love rival]].''''']] All Allen can do is sigh.
* Sometimes your child in ''[[VideoGame/HarvestMoonAWonderfulLife A Wonderful Life]]'' may say something humourous. The funnniest one of them all has to be this little gem.
-->'''Your Child''': "[[FromTheMouthsOfBabes Dad, have you ever took a bath with Mom?]]"
* In ''VideoGame/HarvestMoonDS Cute'', if you propose to Rock, Ruby is [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThZwMiYlqJM a bit taken aback]] by the news that you've decided to marry her lazy son.
* Marrying the kappa in ''More Friends of Mineral Town''. Your character just acts so confused through the whole thing every time he shows up to talk to you, especially when he drops the bombshell that [[spoiler:you're pregnant with his child]], and then he vanishes just as abruptly as he came.