* All of Hanna and Erik's awkward, sweet interactions in the beginning part of the film.
** The haircut Hanna gives Erik as he prepares to go out into the world.
* Hanna sobbing into the shoulder of Marissa's BodyDouble - then abruptly killing everyone in the interrogation room and running out the door in less than a minute. Marissa's stunned reaction is priceless.
* When Hanna escapes from the facility at the beginning, she runs into a scientist in the locker room. When he sees her and her gun, he casually opens his locker and sits inside.
* When Hanna sits down for dinner with Sophie's family, she tells them her mother is dead.
--> '''Sebastian:''' What did your mother die of, Hanna?
--> '''Hanna:''' ''(deadpan)'' Three bullets.
--> '''Sebastian:''' ''(SpitTake)''
* Lots of moments with Sophie.
** When she first meets Hanna:
--> '''Sophie''' (to her brother): I found her, she can't speak English, she's from Sri Lanka.
--> '''Hanna:''' I'm from Germany.
--> '''Sophie''': ...oh.
** Sophie really needs to brush up on her definition of lesbians.
--> '''Sophie''': Is "kraut" an ethnic slur? Like "queer" or "lesbo"? I think I'd quite like to be a lesbian, but not one of those fat ones, one of those supermodel-looking ones, but I think we'd only hold hands, and I'd probably marry a man.
--> '''Hanna''': [[FlatWhat What]]?
** When Sophie convinces Hanna to go with the Spanish boys.
--> '''Sophie:''' Wow, you're not hard to convince. Hoe.
--> '''Hanna:''' Hoe?
** There's a moment where Hanna and Sophie walk past Sophie's parents having loud, moaning, trailer-shaking sex. Sophie scoffs, commenting that they're "like rabbits", but Hanna, of course, [[NaiveNewcomer doesn't get it]].
* Hanna tries kissing boys. [[AmbiguouslyGay She doesn't like]] [[HatesBeingTouched it very much]].
--> "Please! Tell your friend! I just wanted a keeess!"
** Hanna asks Sophie if she should let him go, and she says, "as opposed to ''what?'' Yes, you should let him go!"