* Just about anything Glottis says: "Manny, until now we scraped along the ground like rats, but from now on, we soar! Yeah... like ''eagles!'' On... ''pogo sticks!''"
* Glottis, talking about the [[CoolCar Bonewagon]]:
-->'''Glottis''': There was this one high-pitched whine it was making — really grating noise, you know? And I searched and searched, but I couldn't find the source of the noise, until we pulled in here.
-->'''Velasco''': Was it the blower?
-->'''Glottis''': No, it was Manny screaming in the back like a cat tied to a cruise missile!
* After talking Celso into buying tickets from Hector during act 4:
-->'''Hector Le Mans:''' We've had a lot of openings in this office in the last couple of years, and frankly we've had trouble filling them. I could really use a closer like you on the team!
** Whereupon Manny is shown ''his old office''.
* "Run you pigeons! It's Robert Frost!"
** The best part is that he squeaks the balloons afterward to punctuate it.
* (examining Eva)
-->'''Manny:''' It's my boss's secretary, Eva.\\
'''Eva:''' It's my boss's whipping boy, Manny.
** And later, when you discover that Eva's a member of [[LaResistance the resistance]]:
--->'''Manny:''' It's my boss's secretary's ''EvilTwin!''
---> '''Eva:''' Just me, honey.
*** And near the end of the game
-->'''Manny:''' [[BrickJoke It's my ex-boss's ex-secretary, Eva.]]\\
'''Eva:''' [[NeverLiveItDown You're never going to let me forget that secretary thing, are you?]]
* During Act 3, Manny and Glottis run into Chepito, a hapless traveler who's been stuck wandering around in circles at the bottom of the sea because he's trying to follow a light he thinks is the moon. Part of a solution to a puzzle involves having Glottis grab his lantern and drag Chepito along with them, leading to this exchange:
-->'''Chepito:''' Where are you taking me?
-->'''Manny:''' To the moon!
* You gotta love Bruno's very first line upon being freed from his mortal body and seeing [[TheGrimReaper Manny]]. Keep in mind that you hear this after going through a great deal of fooforaw to get a car, driver and client, and the scene cuts to black the second after he says it:
-->'''Bruno''': Nice bath robe.
** Bruno is a source of fun. He doesn't even qualify for a walking stick - he's packed in a ''casket'' for a four year trip as ''luggage'', though you do give him a complimentary gift: a mug reading "Today Is The First Day of the ''End'' of Your Life!" Later, in Year 4, [[BrickJoke you find Bruno's casket]]. When it opens, it's the same tinkling sound you heard when freeing him from his mortal body. His reaction to seeing you is absolutely priceless.
--->'''Bruno:''' '''YOU!!!''' ''You'' were the guy who packed me in there. You could have at ''least'' given me a magazine. Four years with nothing to read but this damn mug! What are you doing here? And if you were headed this way, why didn't you offer me a '''''lift'''''? Ah, phooey. [[ScrewThisImOuttaHere I'm getting out of here - this world is for suckers!]]
* Start experimenting with the 'pick up' command. Cat feces, women ([[HoYay and sometimes men]]), the moon...
* An EasterEgg...try typing "BLAM" when playing. See what happens.
* "So what's up with airplane food anyway?"
* Olivia's poem, riffing on the beat-poetry of days gone by: Ashes, to ashes, to ashes, to ashes, to ashes, to me, to ashes, to ashes, to ashes.
* Here's a pretty clever one from the first act:
-->'''Manny''': I think we should team up, be partners.
-->'''Domino''': Oh, ''Manny'', I ''would'', but I'm too intimidated. I could never be partners with someone who was so much more of a ''man'' than me.
-->'''Manny''': Oh, come on. I've seen your wife.
* Manny's lines in the Land of the Living are pretty funny.
** Revealing himself briefly to a living person:
--->'''Manny:''' Pssst. It's me, Death. I'll see you soon, okay?
** Revealing himself again will give him this gem:
--->'''Manny:''' I know you can't hear me, but try to feel what I'm about to say deep down in your soul: Don't... eat... the... gazpacho...
** Trying it again, Manny will remark that he ''could'' scare them to death, but then he'd get busted on a conflict of interest rap.
** Looking at a hamburger:
--->'''Manny:''' I have to say, this food looks pretty good. I can't reap hamburger. Cows are a whole other bureau, not to mention the lettuce.
** And the milkshake:
--->'''Manny:''' Truth be told, I'd rather be setting this milkshake's soul free. Can't reap the milkshake. Can only smell it.
* Any and all of Manny's jabs at Domino:
-->'''Manny:''' Look at all the diplomas!
-->'''Domino:''' You have to have the proper attitude to get diplomas like those, Manny!
-->'''Manny:''' Really? I thought you just had to have the proper postage.
* "What a relief. I was getting concerned that our transportation wasn't ostentatious enough."
* One of the possible dialogue options when Meche asks for Manny's gun (that he doesn't have).
-->'''Meche:''' Give me your gun.
-->'''Manny:''' Sure. Here it is. (Manny looks in his inventory)
-->'''Manny:''' Okay, look, the problem is I just don't have one.
* "Aww, poor spiders. No more demon heart to eat."
* Manny can sneak up on Domino at The End of the World with a variety of different kinds of weapons or tools. Dommy will just raise a gun as if to FingerWag Manny until he puts the item away. However, if Manny tries to threaten Dommy with the "L'il Chipper" (a pick axe smaller than the palm of his hand), Dommy will simply giggle and say "All right, you can keep the tiny hammer."
* Meta Example: in the [[WhatCouldHaveBeen original script]] for GrimFandango, TimSchafer mentions the UnresolvedSexualTension between Manny and Carla in Act 2. This is followed by an embolded disclaimer: "A Note on Skeleton Sex: The official GrimFandango policy is [[YouDoNotWanttoKnow "Don't Ask, Don't Tell."]]
* Getting a handheld metal detector involves a largely optional (and mostly one-sided), but increasingly hilarious conversation between Carla and a drunk Manny. If you allow Manny to listen to Carla's ramblings long enough without bringing up his ''real'' interest, she eventually goes hysterical, giving you an opportunity to achieve your goal with this priceless line:
-->'''Manny:''' Here, let me hold that metal detector for you while you cry.
* Also, near the ending of Year 4:
-->[[spoiler:'''Manny''': Where are all of Salvador's men?!\\
'''Olivia''': I don't know, he hasn't told me yet.\\
[She throws Salvador's damaged, decapitated head at Manny; cue very dramatic music]\\
'''Salvador''': [indifferent] Hola, Manuel.]]
* Glottis enjoying the cat races while drinking enormous amounts of wine.
-->'''Manny:''' I had no idea you liked gambling so much, Glottis.
-->'''Glottis:''' ''(very drunk)'' Well, the doctors made me promise I wouldn't do it any more! ''(pause)'' BUT THEY CAN'T GET IN THE HIGH ROLLER'S LOUNGE, NOW CAN THEY???
** And at the end of Year 2, when Glottis is kicked out:
--->'''Glottis:''' ''(still drunk)'' Hey, come on! You gotta let me back in! I'M A VIP!
--->'''Manny:''' Does that stand for Very Inebriated Pianist?
* '''Glottis''': (acting it out) [[LargeHam "It's like they reached into my chest, and pulled out my heart! And threw it into the woods to..."]] *collapse*