* The Air-duct scene on the ghost ship, made funnier because its all dialogue, up until Justin gets slapped out of the duct.
--> Justin: "What are these? They're soft and squishy..."
--> Feena: "Justin, you [[AccidentalPervert pervert]]!"
* When Sue and Justin go to visit Feena for the first time, she's not home. Sue sees a pair of her panties and [[KleptomaniacHero grabs them]], calling them cute. Justin takes them back and reprimands her, only for Feena to show up and catch ''him'' with her undergarments instead. Cue LuminescentBlush.
* At the end of the Typhoon Tower event, Gadwin reveals that he asked Justin along because the MacGuffin they need is protected by a SadisticChoice, with one path leading to the item they need, and the other leading to death. Gadwin offers to go in first, makes a heartwarming speech, and tries to enter the door... [[MoodWhiplash only to discover he's too buff to fit through the narrow door]]. The rest of the team just about does a FaceFault.
* Entering Laine for the first time and meeting Milda's husband: A man-sized anthropomorphic bull. The look on Rapp's face just seals it.
* If you talk to people here and there in Laine, you'll learn that their cattle are called Rapp. Your teamate Rapp is not amused at all. Justin on the other hand...
* Guido summing up the events that have transpired since he joined up with Justin (after falling from a high place).
--> '''Guido:''' Justin? Tell-a me why it is I'm-a always falling down when you're here?
* Our heroes [[OhCrap realizing]] the exact method of leaving [[spoiler: Alent]]. That [[spoiler: Liete]] don't make any big deal about it make it even funnier.