* The footage of Jessica's commercials.
* "Go play your banjo, Goober!"
* The crossdressing thief wearing pantyhose on his head.
* Five words: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxVK3VI4cko Pig Power in the House.]]
* The brief scene at the end of the movie where [[spoiler: the entire animal family, plus Jessica, Luke, and their kids, are all at Meadowbrook Farm, which Royce Industries ''just happened'' to purchase.]] For a few seconds, you can see Cousin Jake grilling--then burning--meat. Doesn't that seem a little odd considering we just spent a climactic scene rescuing seven pigs from a processing plant?
* Gordy immediately failing to watch over his family right after he promises his father. He just goes back to the farm and hears "Sorry, your family got taken while you were gone".