* After Rob tells a female coworker that Bucky was being "funny" that morning:
-->'''Coworker''': Aw, you have a funny kitty? What kind of cute stories can you tell?
-->'''Rob''': "Cute" stories? '''My''' cat?! Oh....No, no. He's not funny in a "ha ha" kind of way. It's more of a "Good Lord, no!" kind of deal.
* This strip from an arc about the strip's new editor:
-->'''Bucky''': Excuse me, I am inquiring as to when we will be dinnerfying tonight.
-->'''Bucky''': Dinnerying. Session de chew. Eatification.
-->'''Rob''': You know, I don't think your editor's very smart...
-->'''Bucky''': Nonsense. Me editor am smartastic.
* [[http://www.gocomics.com/getfuzzy/2004/09/15 Bucky's paranoia gets validated.]]
* [[http://www.gocomics.com/getfuzzy/2004/10/25 How to handle 3rd party voters.]]
* [[http://www.gocomics.com/getfuzzy/1999/12/20 "MUPPET KILLER!"]]
* Bucky [[http://www.gocomics.com/getfuzzy/2012/06/30 writes a cover blurb for his own as-yet-unwritten book.]]
-->'''Bucky''': Listen: ''Three out of four people prefer reading this book over the leading toothpaste.''\\
'''Satchel''': Wait. [[DumbassHasAPoint So 25% of people prefer to be entertained by toothpaste than by your book?]]\\
* [[http://comics.com/get_fuzzy/2011-05-16/ All your treat are belong to us]]. A reference, of course, to [[TranslationTrainwreck the infamous line "All your base are belong to us"]] from the intro to ''VideoGame/ZeroWing''.
* [[http://www.gocomics.com/getfuzzy/1999/10/12 The water dish "system."]]
* [[http://www.gocomics.com/getfuzzy/1999/10/15 Bucky's favorite card game.]]
* InsaneTrollLogic [[http://www.gocomics.com/getfuzzy/1999/10/23 at its finest.]]
* [[http://www.gocomics.com/getfuzzy/1999/11/11 Another Bucky]] NoodleIncident.
* After Satchel has a "dog conference" with all the neighborhood dogs, Bucky tries to convince Rob to let him have a "cat conference". Rob doesn't let him, since every cat Bucky knows is just as mean and psychotic as he. Bucky tries another tactic...
-->'''Bucky''': Okay, Robbo, let's talk deals here. What's it gonna take for you to let me have my cat conference here?
-->'''Rob''': Nothing. I seriously doubt you could even swear on [[Literature/TheBible the Good Book]] enough that nothing disastrous would happen to make me change my mind.
-->''*Bucky walks away, returns 15 minutes later, holding a book*''
-->'''Bucky''': Here. [[LiteralMinded I stood on this and said every bad word I could think of.]]
-->'''Rob''': What is that...''Richard Scarry's Best Rainy Day Book Ever''?
-->'''Bucky''': It's a very good book.