* Another one comes from the live version of "Supper's Ready" on the box set. Peter breaks into his usual pre-song story, which is supposed to be punctuated by Phil's drumming at two points. Phil apparently missed the cue, and the result is hilarious.
--->'''Peter''': "Phil, there's people out there!"
---> '''Phil''': "I'm really sorry, everyone. I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying."
** The second time around, Phil gets a massive round of applause when he actually comes in on cue.
** Speaking of "Supper's Ready", there's the "Willow Farm" section, both in regards to both the music itself and for Peter prancing about as a flower.
*** "Winston Churchill dressed in drag, he used to be a plastic bag, British flag, WHAT A DRAG!"
* One bootleg features an audience member shouting something that can't quite be made out. Gabriel's very calm, deadpan reply was, "[[YourMom My mother]] does not suck cocks.".
* "Jesus He Knows Me" mixes an absolutely ''hilarious'' [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugZq9hiuCJo video]] with a vicious lampooning of televangelism.
* The video for "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNJVFloPIVA I Can't Dance]]" had many of these, and the video for "Anything She Does" features Creator/BennyHill doing his usual shtick.
* In ''[[TheDocumentary Come Rain Or Shine]]'', there is a very ''SpinalTap''-esque moment with a rather confused GPS system:
-->"You have arrived at your destination."
-->"Have you been drinkin', luv?"