* The live version of "Supper's Ready" on the box set has Peter break into his usual pre-song story, which is supposed to be punctuated by Phil's drumming at two points. Phil apparently missed the cue, and the result is hilarious.
--->'''Peter''': "Phil, there's people out there!"
---> '''Phil''': "I'm really sorry, everyone. I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying."
** The second time around, Phil gets a massive round of applause when he actually comes in on cue.
** Speaking of "Supper's Ready", there's the "Willow Farm" section, both in regards to both the music itself and for Peter prancing about as a flower.
*** "There's Winston Churchill dressed in drag, he used to be a British flag, plastic bag, WHAT A DRAG!"
*** "THE FROG WAS A PRINCE! THE PRINCE WAS A BRICK, THE BRICK WAS AN EGG, THE EGG WAS A BIRD!"
*** "''Fly away you sweet little thing, they're hard on your tail! They're going to change you to a human being!''"
* One bootleg features an audience member shouting something that can't quite be made out. Gabriel's very calm, deadpan reply was, "[[YourMom My mother]] does not suck cocks.".
* "Jesus He Knows Me" mixes an absolutely ''hilarious'' [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35K6vQRt67g video]] with a vicious lampooning of televangelism.
* The video for "[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNJVFloPIVA I Can't Dance]]" had many of these, and the video for "Anything She Does" features Creator/BennyHill doing his usual shtick.
* In ''[[TheDocumentary Come Rain Or Shine]]'', there is a very ''Film/ThisIsSpinalTap''-esque moment with a rather confused GPS system:
-->"You have arrived at your destination." [It's an empty field.]
-->"Have you been drinkin', luv?"
* The ''Three Sides Live'' concert video for [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R6qu62xekE Who Dunnit?]]. Highlights include:
** Phil Collins trying to pull his shirt over his head.
** Mike Rutherford fooling around on Phil's drum kit, and awkwardly watching Chester Thompson to keep the tempo in check. He's clearly out of his depth playing Collins' (left-handed) kit, and he mostly just slaps the snare drum and one of the toms.
** Tony Banks, who hated the song more or less from the beginning, staring glumly at his keyboards, wishing he would rather be anywhere else.
* Even "Land Of Confusion" has plenty of darkly silly moments.
-->'''RONALD REAGAN:''' "...I'm parched. I need a drink of water..."
-->''He proceeds to accidentally press the "Nuke" button instead of the "Nurse" button on his bedside table.''
-->'''RONALD REAGAN:''' "Wow! That's some nurse!"
* While the band was on their ''Duke'' tour, Phil would announce the eponymous suite with a short story called "The Story of Albert", about a guy who was "[[BornUnlucky a born loser]]". Some of the funniest moments of this story include:
** Albert trying to [[CargoShip make love]] to [[CompanionCube his television and his walking stick]], both ending [[GroinAttack rather painfully]] for him. He also had a brief relationship with his wheelchair afterwards.
** Later, Phil listed "some of [Albert's] most forgettable books" and some of his other works, including ''[[Theatre/RomeoAndJuliet Romeo and Albert]]'', ''[[Theatre/AMidsummerNightsDream A Midsummer Night's Albert]]'', ''Albert vs. Kramer'', ''Kramer vs. Albert'', ''[[BreadEggsBreadedEggs Albert vs. Albert]]'', ''[[Music/TheDarkSideOfTheMoon Dark Side of the Albert]]'', and ''I Left My Albert in San Francisco''.
** Phil ended the story by insisting that the next set of music had nothing to do with Albert, repeatedly describing it as "music from our album called ''Duke''".
--->'''Phil:''' "I was deliberately wasting your time, sir!"