* This line about half an hour in always gets me:
--> '''Vincent/Jerome''': There's more vodka in this piss, than there is piss!
* In fact, not just the quote above but the entire ''scene'' it comes from. It's just before Vincent/Jerome's interview; he needs a urine sample that doesn't have alcohol in it, and given Eugene's drinking problem that's tricky. The following never fails to make this troper laugh.
--> '''Vincent/Jerome''': (after testing that day's sample) Oh for Christ's sake, Eugene, it's ''eight o'clock in the morning!''
* "We have to get drunk immediately!"
* "Right-handed men don't hold it with their left."
* "Oh I could always walk. I've been faking it." Bonus points for being in the middle of a pretty intense scene.