* This line about half an hour in:
--> '''Vincent/Jerome:''' There's more vodka in this piss than there is piss!
** In fact, not just the quote above but the entire ''scene'' it comes from. It's just before Vincent/Jerome's interview; he needs a urine sample that doesn't have alcohol in it, and given Eugene's drinking problem that's tricky.
--> '''Vincent/Jerome''': (after testing that day's sample) Oh for ''Christ's sake'', Eugene, it's ''eight o'clock in the morning!''
* [[ItMakesSenseInContext "We have to get drunk immediately!"]]
* "Right-handed men don't hold it with their left."
* [[BlatantLies "Oh I could always walk. I've been faking it."]] Bonus points for being in the middle of a pretty intense scene.
* That one-liner from the detective at the restaurant before all hell breaks loose:
-->"Hi there! I'll be your detective for the evening. '''Please''' don't leave the premises. I said nobody leave! Am I speaking in some strange foreign language?"