''Examples are sorted by strip number.''
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff300/fv00228.htm Redefining]] [[IncrediblyLamePun "roadkill"]].
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff500/fv00422.htm "If you stop to think, you'll see the flaw in that plan."]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff600/fv00512.htm "I should explain this when it's not so much of a distraction. Right now, I find it very distracting that no-one is flying the ship."]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff600/fv00547.htm Florence posts a want-ad for a contractor]] to work on ''The Savage Chicken''. [[InstantHomeDelivery She doesn't have to wait long.]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff800/fv00780.htm "Captain, I must inform you that Sam Starfall is plotting a mutiny against you."]]
* ''[[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff900/fv00828.htm (I don't know what's happened to my beautiful mob, but I'm sure somehow Sam is behind it.)]]''
* "'''[[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1300/fv01216.htm Stupid]] [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1300/fv01217.htm fish]]!'''"
* Flo and Sawtooth [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1400/fv01301.htm tracking the robot muggers via scent trail]]:
-->'''Florence:''' The robots we're after went this way. Strong scent. Lots of alley smell on their feet.\\
'''Sawtooth:''' With your nose on the job, there's no way they'll escape us! ([[spoiler:Unless they got on a bus.]])
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1500/fc01449.htm Flo's guide on climbing Bible salesmen (with minigame)]].
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1600/fc01586.htm Defining "human".]]
* When Florence's memory is turned off and [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1600/fc01596.htm she changes clothes.]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1700/fc01601.htm "Quick! Where's the nearest concentration of valuables that would easily fit into a pocket?"]]
* Another Florence-with-amnesia gag: [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1700/fc01639.htm "You fool! Time is a factor! Skip to the notes near the end!"]]
-->'''Florence:''' Well, I don't know if I like that tone of voice I'm taking with myself.
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1700/fc01687.htm Plan]] [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1700/fc01688.htm B]].
* Sam's way of ensuring his role as [[ShoutOut Doctor]] [[TheFlash Leonard Snart]] wasn't blamed on him: [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1700/fc01690.htm hand in a wallet, filled with cash, at the Lost and Found]] -- because there's no way anyone would connect someone who would give up a grip on someone else's money with Sam Starfall.
** Doubles as FridgeBrilliance, as well.
* The morning (3 a.m. counts!) after the amnesia escapade, [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1700/fc01693.htm Florence has]] [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1700/fc01698.htm a pair of]] WhatDidIDoLastNight moments.
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1700/fc01699.htm "This isn't the first time we've had this conversation, is it?"]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1800/fc01712.htm New Fungus Yummies flavors.]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1800/fc01715.htm Sam's clever-beyond-comprehension plan for getting Florence an opportunity to talk to the Ecosystems Unlimited roboticists.]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1800/fc01780.htm "This is a direct order! Hit me with a pie!"]]
** Also doubles as a CrowningMomentOfAwesome for Sam.
*** That ''whole section'' applies, beginning with "I do not see this ending well."
*** [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1800/fc01747.htm Or before, even.]]
---> '''Sam:''' Prepare to meet [[IncrediblyLamePun 3.14159]] kinds of sticky doom!
*** Heck, earlier than that, when [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1800/fc01743.htm Florence gets a taste of what a network administration job must be like.]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1800/fc01782.htm "Yes! Now that I'm unhappy I can be happy again!"]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1800/fc01786.htm "Sir, I believe if you look past the obvious answer, you'll see one that's even more obvious."]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1900/fc01823.htm When Florence meets the Kinetic Chemicals sales clerk.]]
* Edge's argument with the Savage Chicken's computer ends up this way. Only his profanity filter prevents him from unloading a ClusterFBomb.
--> '''SC Computer:''' Ms. Ambrose. A robot has attempted unauthorized access to this ship.\\
'''Florence:''' Ship, please identify robot.\\
'''SC Computer:''' Unable to comply. [[ItMakesSenseInContext Robot has no transponder. Robot's radio is disabled.]]\\
'''Florence:''' We only have visual identification?\\
'''SC Computer:''' Negative. Robot is also providing audio. [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2000/fc01905.htm Lots and lots of audio.]]\\
'''Edge (broadcasted):''' Stupid ship! [[HollywoodMagnetism I didn't come all this way to be magnetized!]] Let me off of you!
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2000/fc01910.htm Two barrier isolation.]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2000/fc01924.htm "Some months back.]] [[VerbalTic a robot named Qwerty. wrote the first. of his]] [[NeoclassicalPunkZydecoRockabilly epic. rap yodeling. operas."]]
* [[ItMakesSenseInContext "You can smell my]] ''[[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2000/fc01946.htm brain?"]]''
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2100/fc02034.htm Sawtooth's guide to making an entrance:]] "[[ThereWasADoor Oh look. There is another wall in my way. Temporarily.]]"
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2100/fc02097.htm #2097.]] Florence wonders why she was turned off in the dumpster behind the Ecosystems Unlimited office.
-->'''Sam:''' Let's go and find out. The door's unlocked.\\
'''Florence:''' Was that door unlocked thirty seconds ago?\\
'''Sam:''' Boy, for someone who sleeps in a dumpster, you sure are picky.
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2200/fc02126.htm How Sam makes sure the Mayor will welcome Florence]], rather than immediately kicking her out without a hearing.
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2200/fc02157.htm "Guys! You know how a good employee is able to anticipate his boss's wishes?"]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2300/fc02264.htm It wasn't a mnemonic.]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2300/fc02295.htm Florence apologizes]] and promises to be a better arrestee in the future.
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2500/fc02413.htm Sam critique's Kornada's scheme.]]