''Examples are sorted by strip number.''
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff300/fv00228.htm Redefining]] [[IncrediblyLamePun "roadkill"]].
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff500/fv00422.htm "If you stop to think, you'll see the flaw in that plan."]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff600/fv00512.htm "I should explain this when it's not so much of a distraction. Right now, I find it very distracting that no-one is flying the ship."]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff600/fv00547.htm Florence posts a want-ad for a contractor]] to work on ''The Savage Chicken''. [[InstantHomeDelivery She doesn't have to wait long.]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff800/fv00780.htm "Captain, I must inform you that Sam Starfall is plotting a mutiny against you."]]
* ''[[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff900/fv00828.htm (I don't know what's happened to my beautiful mob, but I'm sure somehow Sam is behind it.)]]''
* Florence [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1200/fv01118.htm definitively proves that she's]] a HorribleJudgeOfCharacter.
* "'''[[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1300/fv01216.htm Stupid]] [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1300/fv01217.htm fish]]!'''"
* Flo and Sawtooth [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1400/fc01301.htm tracking the robot muggers via scent trail]]:
-->'''Florence:''' The robots we're after went this way. Strong scent. Lots of alley smell on their feet.\\
'''Sawtooth:''' With your nose on the job, there's no way they'll escape us! ([[spoiler:Unless they got on a bus.]])
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1500/fc01449.htm Flo's guide on climbing Bible salesmen (with minigame)]].
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1600/fc01586.htm Defining "human".]]
* When Florence's memory is turned off and [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1600/fc01596.htm she changes clothes.]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1700/fc01601.htm "Quick! Where's the nearest concentration of valuables that would easily fit into a pocket?"]]
* Another Florence-with-amnesia gag: [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1700/fc01639.htm "You fool! Time is a factor! Skip to the notes near the end!"]]
-->'''Florence:''' Well, I don't know if I like that tone of voice I'm taking with myself.
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1700/fc01687.htm Plan]] [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1700/fc01688.htm B]].
* Sam's way of ensuring his role as [[ShoutOut Doctor]] [[TheFlash Leonard Snart]] wasn't blamed on him: [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1700/fc01690.htm hand in a wallet, filled with cash, at the Lost and Found]] -- because there's no way anyone would connect someone who would give up a grip on someone else's money with Sam Starfall.
** Doubles as FridgeBrilliance, as well.
* The morning (3 a.m. counts!) after the amnesia escapade, [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1700/fc01693.htm Florence has]] [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1700/fc01698.htm a pair of]] WhatDidIDoLastNight moments.
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1700/fc01699.htm "This isn't the first time we've had this conversation, is it?"]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1800/fc01712.htm New Fungus Yummies flavors.]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1800/fc01715.htm Sam's clever-beyond-comprehension plan for getting Florence an opportunity to talk to the Ecosystems Unlimited roboticists.]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1800/fc01747.htm Mad squid!]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1800/fc01749.htm Maybe he left a cookbook?]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1800/fc01780.htm "This is a direct order! Hit me with a pie!"]]
** Also doubles as a CrowningMomentOfAwesome for Sam.
*** That ''whole section'' applies, beginning with "I do not see this ending well."
*** [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1800/fc01747.htm Or before, even.]]
---> '''Sam:''' Prepare to meet [[IncrediblyLamePun 3.14159]] kinds of sticky doom!
*** Heck, earlier than that, when [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1800/fc01743.htm Florence gets a taste of what a network administration job must be like.]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1800/fc01782.htm "Yes! Now that I'm unhappy I can be happy again!"]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1800/fc01786.htm "Sir, I believe if you look past the obvious answer, you'll see one that's even more obvious."]]
** Doubly funny because it probably ''would'' require a full time police force to stop Sam from committing crimes.
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1900/fc01823.htm When Florence meets the Kinetic Chemicals sales clerk.]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1900/fc01840.htm Is that the sound of an emu eating my expense report?]]
* Edge's argument with the Savage Chicken's computer ends up this way. Only his profanity filter prevents him from unloading a ClusterFBomb.
--> '''SC Computer:''' Ms. Ambrose. A robot has attempted unauthorized access to this ship.\\
'''Florence:''' Ship, please identify robot.\\
'''SC Computer:''' Unable to comply. [[ItMakesSenseInContext Robot has no transponder. Robot's radio is disabled.]]\\
'''Florence:''' We only have visual identification?\\
'''SC Computer:''' Negative. Robot is also providing audio. [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2000/fc01905.htm Lots and lots of audio.]]\\
'''Edge (broadcasted):''' Stupid ship! [[HollywoodMagnetism I didn't come all this way to be magnetized!]] Let me off of you!
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2000/fc01910.htm Two barrier isolation.]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2000/fc01924.htm "Some months back.]] [[VerbalTic a robot named Qwerty. wrote the first. of his]] [[NeoclassicalPunkZydecoRockabilly epic. rap yodeling. operas."]]
* [[ItMakesSenseInContext "You can smell my]] ''[[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2000/fc01946.htm brain?"]]''
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2100/fc02034.htm Sawtooth's guide to making an entrance:]] "[[ThereWasADoor Oh look. There is another wall in my way. Temporarily.]]"
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2100/fc02097.htm #2097.]] Florence wonders why she was turned off in the dumpster behind the Ecosystems Unlimited office.
-->'''Sam:''' Let's go and find out. The door's unlocked.\\
'''Florence:''' Was that door unlocked thirty seconds ago?\\
'''Sam:''' Boy, for someone who sleeps in a dumpster, you sure are picky.
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2200/fc02112.htm 2112:]]
--> '''Sam:''' Why, we're like Batman and Robin. [[DisSimile Well, if Batman and Robin were poor and engaged in petty crime]].
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2200/fc02126.htm How Sam makes sure the Mayor will welcome Florence]], rather than immediately kicking her out without a hearing.
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2200/fc02157.htm "Guys! You know how a good employee is able to anticipate his boss's wishes?"]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2300/fc02264.htm It wasn't a mnemonic.]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2300/fc02295.htm Florence apologizes]] and promises to be a better arrestee in the future.
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2400/fc02311.htm Florence is a bad influence]].
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2500/fc02413.htm Sam critique's Kornada's scheme.]]
-->'''Sam:''' While I admire the scope, Mr. Kornada is new at this. He's making an amateur's mistake. You don't kill the people you're stealing from. You want them alive and productive so you can steal from them again and again.\\
'''Qwerty:''' The tentacled horror from beyond the stars spoke, and Von Neumann help me, in my madness, I understood its words.\\
'''Sam:''' Oh, come on! I'm giving you a sustainable business model here!
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2500/fc02438.htm Florence's gambit to get her remote off of her kidnapper simply by using his human nature against him.]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2500/fc02471.htm Democracy prevails again.]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2500/fc02483.htm Get some feet!]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2500/fc02492.htm Max Post's way of getting a large amount of people to the debate.]] [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2500/fc02493.htm Also his way of knowing exactly how to contact Sam.]]
* [[WesternAnimation/LooneyTunes Fricasseeing squid]] and [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2500/fc02496.htm I don't want Sam on my side, but I don't want him on the other side even more]].
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2600/fc02508.htm Blunt introduces his final argument at the debate: Edge.]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2600/fc02522.htm After waking, Mr. Raibert wonders if he should check his mail or get coffee first.]]
* After Dr. Bowman gets '''extremely''' pissed before storming off to "[[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2600/fc02554.htm beat the big dummy until its head caves in]]!", the Base Commander has this to say.
-->'''Henri''': He has been so mellow today. [[SincerityMode You're a good influence on him.]]
* When [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2600/fc02597.htm the police chief is talking to Winston]].
-->'''Winston''': Good. I was afraid she might have stumbled across a conspiracy and been shipped to the South Pole.\\
'''Chief''': I can assure you events did not occur [[ExactWords in that sequence]].