* "Sir Franklin of Carrot" in "Franklin is Messy"
* Additionally in "Franklin is Messy," there's an entertaining visual gag in which Franklin carelessly tosses a block into Goldie's fishbowl and her eyes bug out really wide, and then she darts behind her playhouse
* In "Franklin's Library Book," Franklin and Mr. Turtle visit the library to donate a large box of books and an increasingly aggrieved Mr. Turtle is left toting the heavy box around the library while Mrs. Goose helps Franklin and Bear with first finding books and then getting library cards.
* Mr. Turtle getting stuck during the fire drill in "Franklin and the Fire" because he didn't take off his shell.
* In "Franklin the Coach," Beaver declares "You are what you eat, and I won't have any marshmallows on my team!"
* "Harriet, don't eat the caterpillar" in ''Back to School with Franklin''
* Pretty much the entirety of the sequence in which Beaver visits Franklin and Bears' awful garden-shed "museum" in "Franklin's Fossil." First, she has to pay two cookies to get in and expresses doubt that what she's going to see would be worth two cookies. Upon going inside, she finds a rusty nail, which Franklin and Bear have put in the museum because "museums have really old things." The next thing on display is a picture of Franklin and his Granny, which they excuse because Granny is "really old." The only thing that Beaver actually finds interesting about the museum is the fossil, but Franklin and Bear are unable to tell her anything about it, other than that it's "[[RunningGag really old]], older than Franklin's Granny." Beaver demands her cookies back, only for Franklin to show her the crumbled remains of one of the cookies and Bear to indicate his stomach.
* Franklin's reaction in ''Franklin and the Green Knight: The Movie'' when Mrs. Goose comments about how babies smell so nice with that "special baby smell."
--->'''Franklin''': (''to himself, sniffing under his armpit'') I smell nice!
* In "Franklin the Inventor" from ''Franklin and Friends'', there's something oddly amusing about Franklin's expressions of ecstasy as Fox scratches his itchy shell and later Mr. Fox does so using his new mechanical backscratcher invention.
* In the book ''Franklin Says I Love You'', when Franklin tells Mr. Turtle that it's Mrs. Turtle's birthday the next day, the narration states simply "His father looked surprised."
* In ''Franklin and the Green Knight'', before Franklin and Snail can get some cherry blossoms from the tree, they first have to face off against the protective mother bird, Mrs. Warbler. They designate her the "guardian of the tree," referencing the ''Green Knight'' story. After they work out their misunderstanding, she decides to have a bit of fun by playing along with the whole thing, at least for a bit.
-->'''Mrs. Warbler''': (''majestic voice'') Oh, Green Knight, as guardian of the tree, I give you permission to take as many cherry blossoms as you need.
-->'''Mrs. Warbler''': (''normal voice, matter-of-fact'') Yeah, knock yourself out.
* The entire situation with Mr. Gopher in ''Franklin and the Green Knight''. He gets himself stuck in the round-shaped window opening of his home and calls out for help, but first refuses to admit to Franklin and Snail that he's stuck out of embarrassment. Then, when they try to pull him out, he notes that it would probably be best if they did it from "the other end," noting that the backdoor is open. Finally, after all of that, when they're leaving, he pokes his head out the window to bid them good luck, only to get stuck ''again''.
* In "Franklin's Kite," Mr. Fox says that Franklin's old toy truck needs "elbow grease." Bear says maybe Franklin's dad has some, and Franklin suggests that maybe they could buy some at the store.
* From ''Franklin's Magic Christmas'':
--> '''Mr. Turtle''': I'm sure glad to be back inside. It's so cozy in here with the roaring fire and the Christmas lights all... (''all power goes out'') off.
-->'''Franklin''': Wow, a blackout!
* "The Dinosaur Song" from the stage show "Franklin's Big Adventure." Franklin and Snail ask the dancing dinosaur skeleton how old he is and he says that he's 100 million years old.
-->'''Snail''': 100 million? Is that a very big number, Franklin?
-->'''Franklin''': I'm not sure. Let me see. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7... 100 million! Yup, it's big!
* In ''Polar Explorer'', Franklin is told that he's not going to meet any penguins on his journey because they're all down at the South Pole, only to almost immediately be crashed into by a penguin, Pip. When he expresses surprise to Pip about seeing him because there aren't supposed to be penguins at the North Pole, Pip admits this is true, but notes that you don't normally see turtles there either.
* ''Polar Explorer'' - Franklin complains about his sweater being itchy and is told he'll get used to it. Later...
-->'''Mr. Turtle''': Franklin's right, these sweaters ''are'' itchy.
-->'''Franklin''': (''has just stepped outside at that moment'') Don't worry, Dad. You'll get used to it.
* On Valentine's Day in the television story version of "Franklin's Valentine," Beaver decorates her Valentine mailbox with huge, preening pictures of herself. When it comes time to pass out the Valentines, Bear asks which one is hers, apparently either entirely serious or doing a very good impression of it.
-->'''Beaver''': (''seriously annoyed'') '''''This one!'''''
* In ''Franklin and the Green Knight'', Mr. Turtle standing around waving a spatula and pretending to fight a dragon.
-->'''Granny''': You know how children can get.
-->'''Mr. Turtle''': Take that, and that, and that!
-->'''Granny''': Every day, a big adventure.
* In "Franklin and Beaver's Show-and-Tell" from ''Franklin and Friends'', Franklin is having to play charades with Beaver to figure out what she's trying to tell him because she's lost her voice. At one point, she starts running around and flapping her hands wildly because there's a bee chasing her, but Franklin doesn't realize this. After the bee is gone, she manages to successfully communicate it to him.
-->'''Franklin''': Oh, a bee was chasing you?! ... Why didn't you say so?
-->'''Beaver''': ''gives DeathGlare''
-->'''Franklin''': That was just a joke.