* "Sir Franklin of Carrot" in "Franklin is Messy"
* Additionally in "Franklin is Messy," there's an entertaining visual gag in which Franklin carelessly tosses a block into Goldie's fishbowl and her eyes bug out really wide, and then she darts behind her playhouse
* In "Franklin's Library Book," Franklin and Mr. Turtle visit the library to donate a large box of books and an increasingly aggrieved Mr. Turtle is left toting the heavy box around the library while Mrs. Goose helps Franklin and Bear with first finding books and then getting library cards.
* Mr. Turtle getting stuck during the fire drill in "Franklin and the Fire" because he didn't take off his shell.
* In "Franklin the Coach," Beaver declares "You are what you eat, and I won't have any marshmallows on my team!"
* "Harriet, don't eat the caterpillar" in ''Back to School with Franklin''