* This strip:
-->'''Jason''': HI DAD! HOW WAS WORK?!
-->'''Roger''': [--Jason, shhh.--]
-->'''Jason''': WHAT'S THAT BEHIND YOUR BACK?!
-->'''Roger''': [--Son, please keep your voice down.--]
-->'''Jason''': SAY, ISN'T THAT ONE OF THOSE EXPENSIVE GOLF CLUBS THAT MOM TOLD YOU NOT TO—
-->'''Jason''': Ah, there's nothing like the smell of a crisp $10 bill.
-->'''Peter''': Where do you ''get'' all this money?!
* One that takes a little bit to figure out, but that makes it all the better:
-->(''Paige is eating lunch with Nicole'')
-->'''Paige''': (''takes a bite out of her sandwich'') EWW!
-->(''Andy is at home with a friend'')
-->'''Andy''': I'm not kidding — he wanted peanut butter and mayonnaise.
-->(''Jason is eating lunch with Marcus'')
-->'''Jason''': …So then I switched bags…
* [[http://www.foxtrot.com/2010/01/01242010/ This strip]]. You may need to be fluent in textspeak ''and'' good at algebra, though.
* [[http://www.foxtrot.com/2009/12/12062009/ A wonderful]] ShoutOut to ''ComicStrip/PearlsBeforeSwine'' and its affinity for puns.
* In one strip, Andy and Roger are listening to a CD of ambient nature sounds. At one point in the CD, they both hear "Get away from that equipmen—" followed by bears growling and the sound of tearing flesh.
-->'''Andy''': (''reading CD label'') "In the Midst of Grizzlies".
-->'''Roger''': That was the last in the series.
* In one strip, the kids are going on about the [--root--] BEER they're drinking, and how they're so thirsty they might have two [--root--] [=BEERs=]. Cue Roger in the fourth panel, asking Andy to remind him never again to tell the kids what he's giving up for Lent.
* The Sunday before Thanksgiving 2009 had Jason suggesting that the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade could get higher TV ratings if they did their own version of the [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balloon_boy "Balloon Boy" hoax]] that had taken place a few weeks prior, using the giant Kermit the Frog balloon.
* The comic where Roger [[NotAMorningPerson drinks the answering machine]] [[MustHaveCaffeine thinking it's the coffee pot]]. You don't even need to ''see'' it happening.
* [[ItMakesSenseInContext Andy, dressed up and ready to go to Lalapalooza with Paige.]]
* This one:
-->'''Roger''': Well, Peter, I'm off to WORK...
-->'''Peter''': That's nice.
-->'''Roger''': Yessirree, I'm off to my JOB...
-->'''Roger''': Just as I'll do every day this SUMMER...
-->'''Peter''': Uh huh.
-->'''Roger''': (''rolls eyes'') So much for subtlety.
-->'''Andy''': Well, Roger, I'm off to RINSE OUT YOUR CEREAL BOWL...
* The 2012 April Fools Day [[http://www.gocomics.com/foxtrot/2012/04/01 installment]].
--> '''Andy''': Roger, Why is our son looking for a pitchfork?
* Near the end of the Camp Bohrmore arc, Morton, who had acted like a DrillSergeantNasty all summer as counselor, finds out Jason is Paige's younger brother and [[MyGodWhatHaveIDone deeply regrets how he'd been treating him]]. He laments that Jason is unlikely to set him up with her now that he resents him, but Jason suggests that until then, he was going to do it for ''revenge''.
** At the beginning of camp, the headmaster tells the campers, "We're very proud of our curriculum. In fact, we have a little saying: If you want more [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niels_Bohr Bohr]], attend Camp Bohrmore!" They all crack up.
-->'''Headmaster:''' We've got a good crop this year.
-->'''Morton:''' Oh, yeah.
* Paige is working on her homework.
-->'''Paige''': I always forget, is it "I-E" or "E-I"? (shouts) Daddy, how do you spell "relief"?
-->'''Paige''': And I thought ''my'' spelling was bad.
* On October 6th, 2013, Bill Amend missed his submission deadline and the newspaper ran a rerun strip. How did Amend apologize for this? [[http://www.foxtrot.com/2013/10/06/the-jasonmeal/ With a comic explanation]] homaging ''Webcomic/TheOatmeal''.
* [[http://www.foxtrot.com/2013/10/10202013/ October 20, 2013]]: [[Franchise/LesMiserables "Les Physz"]]
* [[http://www.gocomics.com/foxtrot/2014/05/04#.U2ZcuVeBr6c May 4, 2014]]: StarWars day.
* The arc where Marcus beats ''Super Mario Bros.'' ahead of Jason.
-->'''Jason''': "He called me 'Goomba Boy!'"