* When Bond slips into the confessional at the Orthodox church, the first thing he says is, "Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned." On the priest's side, Q takes off his disguise and [[DeadpanSnarker deadpans]], "''That's'' putting it mildly, 007."
** This would have been even better with M, as originally scripted before Bernard Lee's death.
* Bond fending off Bibi's advances, proving that even epic sex machines have standards:
-->'''Bond''': Now put your clothes back on, and I'll... buy you an ice cream.
* At the pool party, when Gonzales gets his money, he tosses a stack of bills to a delighted bimbo. Then when he gets shot, and all hell breaks loose, Locque retreats, taking back the attache case full of money - and snatches the money back from the bimbo, who wails pitifully.
* A bit morbid, but Blofeld's death in the beginning from his failed electric wheelchair retreat to his begging ("I'll buy you a delicatessen! In stainless steel!") as Bond drops him down a smokestack, finally killing the famous villain for good.
** During this scene, when Bond gains control of the helicopter and looms up in front of Blofeld, his cat lets out an angry hiss, and promptly flees.
* Rage's "Make It Last All Night", the song playing during the pool party early in the film, is one of the most hilariously [[IntercourseWithYou smutty things]] you'll ever hear. "Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Can you feel it inside you?! / Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Can you feel it inside me, too?!" Not to mention the lyric "You can cum too late / And have to wait / To get that good sensation!".