* Almost all of their music is hilarious, but here are some specific examples:
* "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbbxA8a_M_s Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros]]".
* "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGoi1MSGu64 Robots]]".
* "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR2L98gobTQ Bowie]]", [[ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin their tribute to]] Music/DavidBowie.
* "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGOohBytKTU Business Time]]", [[DoubleEntendre if you know what I mean]].
* Bret's music for Film/TheMuppets is full of meta hilarity.
* Most anything Dave says but especially: "It's not a ''fucking'' school play production. It's the bird." (Dave to the guys when trying to show them how to flip someone the bird).
* This is one of the best:
--> '''Sinjay (threatingly):''' I'm going to count to 10!
--> '''Jemaine:''' Are you counting in your head?
--> '''Sinjay:''' Yes.
--> '''Jemaine:''' What number are you up to?
--> '''Sinjay:''' Seven.
--> (Jemaine and Bret run away)
* Murray telling the guys about when he was in the New Zealand army, while in fort they made in their bedroom.
--> '''Murray:''' And one time... my whole platoon had to drink their own urine.
--> '''Bret:''' Oh, were you lost?
--> '''Murray:''' No, we were drunk. It was a party game. I didn't really like that part of the army. More tea, Jemaine?
* Or Murray lambasting Jemaine for dating an Australian:
--> '''Murray:''' What about your kids, Jemaine, did you think of that? They'd be aberrations!
--> '''Jemaine:''' Actually it's pronounced Aborigine.
* Murray is famous for stealing just about every scene he's in, but he makes the episode in "What Goes On Tour":
--> '''Murray:''' I'm so angry I feel like swearing!
--> '''Bret:''' Oh, Murray, you wouldn't swear at us!
--> '''Murray:''' [[PrecisionFStrike Go fuck yourself]], Bret!
* There's also this exchange:
--> '''Murray:''' When you're in a band, you don't get with your bandmate's girlfriend. Past or present. You get a love triangle, you know? Fleetwood Mac situation. Well, there were ''four'' of them, so more of a love square. But, you know, no one gets on.
--> '''Jermaine:''' Okay, I see.
--> '''Murray:''' Mind you, they did some of their best music then.
--> '''Bret:''' ''[[Music/FleetwoodMac Rumours]]''.
--> '''Murray:''' No, it's all true.