* Konohamaru is contemplating how much more interesting a mentor Naruto is and how his lessons were never boring. Mizuko thinks about Naruto when he hears that Naruto participated in the slaughter of an upstart village. [[SneezeCut Naruto sneezes]] and thinks someone is talking about him and then [[IronicEchoCut realizes he got bit a by a snake.]]
* After [[spoiler: Zabuza marries the new Mizukage, Mei,]] in ''Team 7,'' Haku is keeping watch outside their door when he hears a... [[TheImmodestOrgasm shout.]] Misinterpreting, he bursts in, only to be greeted with [[PrimalScene this exchange:]]
--->[[spoiler: '''Zabuza''']]: Haku.
--->[[spoiler: '''Zabuza''']]: [[PunctuatedForEmphasis Get. Out.]]
* When Tetsuo is reminiscing on his students' pass cons.
--->'''Tetsuo:''' I can't believe Naruto was able to con that ninja out of 20000 ryo with a chalkboard eraser and string.
--->'''Iwa Academy instructor:''' Best money I ever spent.
* In ''Shippudden'', Sakura is rejected by a genetist [[spoiler: to become the mother of Sasuke's children]] by him taking one good look and replying, "That's natural?!" ([[DontExplainTheJoke He's talking about her hair colour]]).
* InsaneTrollLogic at its best, reading Sasuke's thought process in chapter 2 of ''Team Tetsuo'' as [[WrongGenreSavvy he reclassifies Naruto as an Itachi level genius]] is absolutely hilarious.
* Danzo's musings on having to deal with Barako Haruno:
-->''If it weren't for what Sarutobi would do to him if he ordered the assassination of random Konoha civilians because they'd bothered him, he would have given the kill order when he'd gone for his coffee rather than [[INeedAFreakingDrink rather liberally laced it with alcohol]]. It was a pity that Konoha didn't follow the example of some other villages he could name and impose a fine for the killing of a civilian rather than jail time. He could run ROOT from prison if he had to, but it would be damned incomvenient.''
* In ''Team 7'', a pair of Iwa ninja in Wave find out that someone stole their tent. So they start search it, they found it... [[OhCrap And discovers in horror it's the 'free tent' scored by Kisame and Itachi earlier in the chapter]]. [[ScrewThisImOuttaHere At which point they ask where they can find another]], with Itachi giving them directions to a camp left unattended.
** They later reach the camp, but the owners, two Suna nin, have returned and, after capturing them, demand the restitution of their stolen radio and supplies. They don't have them, but know who actually stole them: [[RunningGag Kisame and Itachi, who are now listening the broadcast of the Chunin Exams]]. When they see it, the Suna nin try and dispel what ''has'' to be a genjutsu, but see it's not:
-->'''Itachi:''' "Quiet. My brother's up next."
** Unofficial Shinobi Supply Rule Number 1: any supply left unattended is fair game.
* From ''Shippuden'', Danzo's attempt at getting [[spoiler: a child created with Sasuke's sperm]] emotionally attached to him.
* In ''Team Tetsuo'', this is how Danzo reacts to learning Sarutobi is reworking the Academy textbooks:
-->'''Danzo:''' "So, no more of that kittens and butterflies crap you've been promoting for the last decade?", sounding almost hopeful.
-->'''Sarutobi:''' "Kittens and butterflies?! As soon as I find that bastard who keeps putting the Academy texts on my desk when I've got three feet of paperwork that needed to be seen to yesterday waiting for me, I'm going to strangle him."
* The omake of ''Team Tetsuo''[='=]s chapter 29, in which [[OCStandIn Sakura's parents in this fanfiction]] meet their anime counterparts. Turns out Barako and Mebuki have counterparts in each other's universe and ''loathe'' each other (and Kita regrets not having married his universe' Mebuki, while Kizashi is happy not having married his universe' Barako)... And Kita Haruno believes that Danzo eats people.
* In ''Team Tetsuo'', Naruto making Sasuke understand just how tough the Hokage's advisors are by volunteering him for a spar with Koharu. [[CurbStompBattle He quickly learned there's a good reason if the three of them are still considered active]], with Naruto pointing out that [[OvershadowedByAwesome the reason Sarutobi and not any one of them is Hokage is that he's that much more awesome and any of the four of them could kill Itachi if he were stupid enough to try and fight them]].
* In ''Team Tetsuo'', when first meeting Gaara Naruto asks him if he's an Uzumaki. Before Baki, who [[AllIssuesArePoliticalIssues believed that Naruto and Kakashi's presence on that joint mission was a counter to the Kazekage's attempt at brinksmanship]], and takes this as well as you can expect:
--->Was the boy seriously questioning the paternity of one of the Kazekage's children?\\
Quickly looking at where the Jinchuriki seemed to be focused, he realized that the boy had asked Gaara the question. Gaara, whose paternity had been called into question before, in spite of the boy's strong resemblance to his father, thanks to the red hair and the green eyes that were a mark of the Ichibi's possession.\\
[[ThisIsGonnaSuck This was not going to be good...]]
** Also, Gaara trying to make sense of it... While revealing that the attempt at brinksmanship constitued by sending him had miserably failed because he had enough common sense to not try and disgrace his village.
* In ''Team Tetsuo'', how do Kabuto's teammates deal with the need to keep themselves secretive from Naruto (who's filling the spot for the Suna Chunin Exams, as Kabuto's ill) without being suspicious? Why, [[MistakenForGay they make him believe they're one of those teams who brought their teamwork to a whole new level]].
--->'''Yoroi:''' "You do realize that Kabuto's going to kill us for this when he gets better, right?"
--->'''Misumi:''' "Come on. If Kabuto were all that concerned about his reputation, he wouldn't have taken the Chunin Exams six times and made himself look like the next Eternal Genin."
** [[OhCrap Kabuto's reaction when he learns that Naruto's filling his spot, complete with nightmares]].