* When Starfire, Adam Strange and ComicBook/AnimalMan are about to launch their ship, the engine stalls for a second, and they think it doesn't work. Strange's reaction? [[DoesThisRemindYouOfAnything "I don't get it. This has never happened to me before."]]
* Situationally, Starfire being the fetish fuel that she is, being stranded with the two most happily-married men in the DC Universe. She strolls around nude, and neither even seem to notice.
* Renee occasionally tells the Question to "bite me." His response is to tell her [[DeadpanSnarker he can't, as he has no mouth]].
* Black Adam goes through the process of bequeathing some of his power to Amon, which involves having Amon say "Black Adam."
-->'''The Question:''' Black Adam! Shazam! Isis!
-->'''Renee Montoya:''' What the hell are you doing?
-->'''The Question:''' Seeing if it's contagious.
* Captain Marvel, the new master of the Rock of Eternity, [[FunnySchizophrenia yelling at the Sins]].
* When Starfire shows up at Animal Man's house to save him from bounty hunters and passes out from exhaustion after doing so, Buddy's wife asks if [[MsFanservice he ordered a stripper]] upon seeing her on the front porch.
* When explaining how he [[spoiler:posed as Supernova]], Booster Gold gives this gem:
-->"First off, I had to play dumb. And if you were really yourself, [[spoiler:Skeets]], you'd be having a field day with that statement."