* When Lucy beats up Henry's friend, Ula, with a baseball bat:
-->'''Ula''': (running off in the distance) You crazy bitch!
-->'''Lucy''': Yeah, keep runiiiing!
* Henry and Lucy are explaining Lucy's condition to a couple at a party.
--> '''Woman''': So every single day you have to make her fall in love with you all over again?
--> '''Henry''': Pretty much.
--> '''Woman''': [''hits her boyfriend''] Asshole! You don't even open the car door for me anymore! (Also, she's pregnant)
* Any scene with Jocko the Walrus.
* When Lucy stops to help a "stranded" Henry by the side of the road.
-->'''Henry''': Appreciate your time. Not everybody would have stopped like you. You're real sweet.
-->'''Lucy''': Oh, yeah. Thank you.
-->[Henry pretends to get electrocuted while jump-starting his car]
-->'''Henry'''': Ha! I can't believe you fell for that!
-->'''Lucy''': (sadly) Well... my grandfather died while trying to jump-start a car...
-->'''Henry''': Oh... I'm so sorry. I was just joking around.
-->'''Lucy''': I can't believe you fell for THAT!
* When Henry opens up the parting gift that Lucy's dad gave to him.
-->'''Henry:''' The Beach Boys? ... (beat) How nice of that man to give me a CD that would remind me of all the wonderful times I shared with his daughter. '' '''WHAT AN ASSHOOOLE!''' ''
** SmashCut to Henry steering the boat, sobbing hysterically as he sings poorly along to ''Wouldn't It Be Nice.''
* When Henry discovers Lucy's paintings of him, one of them is simply a guy with an egg for a head.
* "Hi! I'm Tom!"