* Female Head from the first game. It's the ghost of a woman's head. ''That rolls in midair.''
* Miku in the first Fatal Frame witnesses a ghost run up the stairs. Her reaction to it is less than what you would [[http://youtu.be/QxXbGGdi_SQ?t=17m58s expect]].
* Floating Woman in the second game, when hurt, makes a loud gasping noise. Logical enough, and a bit creepy considering she drowned. However, on some versions of the game, it sounds rather like a duck quacking, which is just hilarious.
* In the PS2 version of Fatal Frame 2, the Taboo Tome reads like this:
-->The gate to hell is called the ✻
-->Gaze not upon the ✻.
-->Eyes that glimpse the ✻ will be blinded by the ✻.
-->Speak not of the ✻.
-->The mouth which utters ✻ will be made speechless by the ✻.
-->Listen not to the ✻.
-->Those who heed the ✻ are turned heartless by the ✻.
Besides the unintentionally humorous chiding tone of the text, the asterisk [[AccidentalInnuendo vaguely resembles an anus]]. (In the Japanese version, an X is used in place of the asterisk.)
* In Fatal Frame 3, there is a point where Miku enters a room full of hanging doll/body-looking things. The look on her face isn't so much "abject terror" as it is "...what ''now''?". You can see it [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag2jH7iy80Q#t=13m20s here]].