* See Spicoli. See Spicoli try to think. See Spicoli get a pizza delivered to him in history class.
** And then Spicoli tries to apply logic to having pizza in the classroom: "I've been thinking about this, Mr. Hand. If I'm here and you're here, doesn't that make it ''our'' time? Certainly, there's nothing wrong with a little feast on ''our'' time."
** Mr. Hand can't fault the logic of that... and promptly takes the pizza and offers slices to the other students, since by Spicoli's logic it was ''their'' time as well. The glare on Spicoli's face could melt steel.
* Spicoli's dream getting interviewed for winning surfing titles.
-->'''Stu Nahan''': Let me ask you a question. What's next for Jeff Spicoli?\\
'''Spicoli''': Heading over to the Australian and Hawaiian internationals, and then me and Mick are going to wing on over to London and jam with the Stones!
* Spicoli accidentally wrecking the star football player's fancy car.
-->'''Spicoli''': My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.
** And he does by making it look like the car had been stolen and vandalized by the upcoming school opponents. Cut to one very angry Forrest Whitaker single-handedly massacring that team.
* No shirts, no shoes, '''no dice'''.
* Damone telling Rat dating tips to score on a first date, ending up with the guaranteed "play side one of ''Led Zeppelin IV''."
** Rat [[ComicallyMissingThePoint ends up playing]] ''Physical Graffiti'' instead.
* The WhereAreTheyNow credits at the end:
** Mr. Hand: convinced ''everyone'' is on dope (with the teacher in the background shaking his head in horror as he grades papers).
** Mr. Vargas: switched back to caffeine.
** Jeff Spicoli: saved Brooke Shields from drowning, wastes reward money hiring Van Halen to play at his birthday party.