* When a bruised and bloodied Jack appears in Bigby's office and tries to report a mugging. Nobody believes him.
-->'''Snow:''' Jack, have you ever heard of the [[CryingWolf boy who cried wolf?]]
-->'''Jack:''' ''(completely serious)'' Sure Snow, he lives in the seventh floor. So what?
-->'''[[FacePalm Snow:]]''' Never mind.
* ''Bag O' Bones'', the first chapter of the ''Storybook Love'' trade, has one of the funniest sex scenes I've ever read: Jack has saved the life of the prissy SouthernBelle "lady of good breeding" Sally Cornwelles, and, [[UnsympatheticComedyProtagonist being Jack,]] [[TheCasanova of course asks to sleep with her as a "reward."]] She reluctantly agrees (though she does demand that he at least take a bath first), though it takes only a page for her to turn completely around and [[EvilFeelsGood embrace her new "bad" self:]]
-->'''Sally:''' '''''(from off-screen, as the "camera" moves upstairs and towards her bedroom)''''' Dear God above, this is a filthy thing you're making me do. ''Filthy''! I feel so dirty! Am I dirty, Jack? ''Am I?'' I ''am'' dirty, aren't I, Jack? Call me a dirty girl, Jack! ''Call me a dirty girl!''\\
'''''(Cut to Jack and Sally having sex on Sally's bed; Sally going absolutely wild, pulling Jacks hair, scratching his back and screaming out her pleasure, while Jack, on top of her, looks slightly mortified.)'''''\\
'''Sally:''' ''DO IT!'' Call me a strumpet! A ''whore!'' I'm so ''bad!'' I'm so ''dirty!''\\
'''Jack:''' Jesus God above, Sally! Can't you just shut up for a moment? Long enough to let me finish?
* From ''Legends in Exile'':
-->'''Pinoccio:''' [[NotGrowingUpSucks I'm over three centuries old and I]] ''[[NotGrowingUpSucks still]]'' [[NotGrowingUpSucks haven't gone through puberty.]] I want to grow up, I want my balls to drop, and I want to get '''''laid.'''''
* Ghost "helping" Bigby shovel snow in ''The Good Prince.''
* Bufkin's battle with Baba Yaga and the Djinn is both a CrowningMomentOfAwesome ''and'' a CrowningMomentOfFunny for the blue monkey.
* The cubs discovering Ghost's existence for the first time and Darien points randomly at nothing and says 'Do you poop?! Huh? Do you?'
* Most of the "Readers Questions" ministories qualify. Highlights include:
--> Hakim, the assassin of the arabic fables, [[HilarityEnsues trying to keep a normal job]] in Fabletown.
--> The TrainingFromHell the mouse police recruits need to pass. (It's a lie, but those who faint from the idea are kicked out)
--> TheReveal about the Fabletown comics being manufactured by enslaved elves.
--> The story of Prince Charming's first conquest... an enchanted princess who was cursed into being a snail. [[ComedicSociopathy His parents cook her for dinner.]]
--> Clara the Dragon-Raven "catching" the bouquet at Snow White's wedding. Of course, when you can [[GameBreaker fly and breathe fire]]...