* When a bruised and bloodied Jack appears in Bigby's office and tries to report a mugging. Nobody believes him.
-->'''Snow:''' Jack, have you ever heard of the [[CryingWolf boy who cried wolf?]]
-->'''Jack:''' ''(completely serious)'' Sure Snow, he lives in the seventh floor. So what?
-->'''[[FacePalm Snow:]]''' Never mind.
* ''Bag O' Bones'', the first chapter of the ''Storybook Love'' trade, has one of the funniest sex scenes: Jack has saved the life of the prissy SouthernBelle "lady of good breeding" Sally Cornwelles, and, [[UnsympatheticComedyProtagonist being Jack,]] [[TheCasanova of course asks to sleep with her as a "reward."]] She reluctantly agrees (though she does demand that he at least take a bath first), though it takes only a page for her to turn completely around and [[EvilFeelsGood embrace her new "bad" self:]]
-->'''Sally:''' '''''(from off-screen, as the "camera" moves upstairs and towards her bedroom)''''' Dear God above, this is a filthy thing you're making me do. ''Filthy''! I feel so dirty! Am I dirty, Jack? ''Am I?'' I ''am'' dirty, aren't I, Jack? Call me a dirty girl, Jack! ''Call me a dirty girl!''\\
'''''(Cut to Jack and Sally having sex on Sally's bed; Sally going absolutely wild, pulling Jacks hair, scratching his back and screaming out her pleasure, while Jack, on top of her, looks slightly mortified.)'''''\\
'''Sally:''' ''DO IT!'' Call me a strumpet! A ''whore!'' I'm so ''bad!'' I'm so ''dirty!''\\
'''Jack:''' Jesus God above, Sally! Can't you just shut up for a moment? Long enough to let me finish?
* From ''Legends in Exile'':
-->'''Pinoccio:''' [[NotGrowingUpSucks I'm over three centuries old and I]] ''[[NotGrowingUpSucks still]]'' [[NotGrowingUpSucks haven't gone through puberty.]] I want to grow up, I want my balls to drop, and I want to get '''''laid.'''''
* Ghost "helping" Bigby shovel snow in ''The Good Prince.''
* Bufkin's battle with Baba Yaga and the Djinn is both a CrowningMomentOfAwesome ''and'' a CrowningMomentOfFunny for the blue monkey.
* The cubs discovering Ghost's existence for the first time and Darien points randomly at nothing and says 'Do you poop?! Huh? Do you?'
* After Snow White gave birth to her child, the doctor informed her that there was another one in there. Or two or three, can't be sure yet. The [[YouHaveGotToBeKiddingMe look on her face]]... 'A litter? I'm having a litter?'
* [[Literature/TheJungleBook Mowgli]] comes back to the Farm to talk to Bagheera, and mentions wanting to [[DueToTheDead dance on Shere]] [[DefiedTrope Khan's grave]]. Bagheera informs him that [[UpToEleven Baloo had already done a song and dance revue performance for seven nights (plus a Sunday matinee,) on the grave]], and that [[CrossesTheLineTwice Bagheera himself, not being a dancer, had contented himself with pissing all over it.]]
* Most of the "Readers Questions" ministories qualify. Highlights include:
--> Hakim, the assassin of the arabic fables, [[HilarityEnsues trying to keep a normal job]] in Fabletown.
--> The TrainingFromHell the mouse police recruits need to pass. (It's a lie, but those who faint from the idea are kicked out)
--> TheReveal about the Fabletown comics being manufactured by enslaved elves.
--> The story of Prince Charming's first conquest... an enchanted princess who was cursed into being a snail. [[ComedicSociopathy His parents cook her for dinner.]]
--> Clara the Dragon-Raven "catching" the bouquet at Snow White's wedding. Of course, when you can [[GameBreaker fly and breathe fire]]...
* The literals, the anthropomorphic personifications are quite amusing:
** Mystery's face is hidden behind a shroud, Science Fiction and Fantasy are a man in a spacesuit and a green skinned elf (Respectively) , Literature is a highbrow looking woman, Romance is a very attractive looking woman who ReallyGetsAround, Western is a cowboy, Blockbuster is basically a Rambo ShoutOut, Noir is a brown-coated detective who slips in when nobody was looking, Comedy is a man in mismatching clothes... and most hilarious is the fact that Horror is a little girl.
*** The behaviour of the genres is ''hilarious'' to someone familiar with the stereotypes associated with them.
*** Later on in the crossover, they're engaging in a gunfight with the Fables... Mystery has an old-fashioned pistol, Fantasy is shooting magic bolts, Science Fiction is shooting lasers, Blockbuster is of course going for MoreDakka, War is using a rifle, and Comedy is firing a pop gun that says "Boom" on the end of a flag.
*** Science Fiction and Fantasy [[ConversationalTroping talk about]] [[LampshadeHanging how often that their little brother]] [[DeathIsCheap "Superhero" was killed]] that the mundies don't even care by this point.
*** Similarly, Western mentions how many times he's been killed and revived.
*** Fantasy also sends a messenger to the Fables... a unicorn. The girls proceed to shoot it.
* ''Fairest: The Hidden Kingdom'' gives us the priceless scene after [[TheBigBadWolf Bigby]] orders [[NeverMessWithGranny Frau Totenkinder]], the most powerful witch yet seen, to accompany him to Japan. When the airport official asks the purpose of his visit, he cheerfully replies "Bucket list. I'm taking Great Aunt Totty to see Mount Fuji before she kicks it." Totenkinder's ''spectacularly'' pissed off expression makes it clear that Bigby is the only Fable badass enough to humiliate her like that without retribution, and Bigby's clearly gleefully aware of this.
* In ''Legends in Exile'', Bigby has way too much fun playing out the classic "parlor room summation" scene from every old mystery story, while the others keep urging him to get on with it.
* When Rose was meeting with the Paladins of Hope, she hitches a ride with Santa, who is one of those Paladins. Santa's reindeer, not being in the loop, assume that Santa is having [[HollywoodMidLifeCrisis a mid-life crisis]] and Rose is his girlfriend, and conspire to keep it a secret from Mrs. Claus so that they have dirt on the boss, just in case they need it.
* Pinocchio's last story. [[spoiler: President of the United States!]]