Grip of the Shadow Plague
* A small moment when [[spoiler: Lena]] glares at a hamadryad for replying in a flirtatious manner with [[spoiler: Patton]]
* Even after [[spoiler: being locked in the quiet box for six weeks]] Vanessa keeps her cool, jogging in place and comically acting as part of the team [[spoiler: as if nothing ever happened]]
* Ruth and Stan teasing Seth for his newfound love of reading.
--> '''Grandma Ruth''': I'll not have my grandson subjected to the humiliation of his reading becoming public. We have to cope with this disgrace discreetly
* The strange reactions of the fairies-- In ''Grip of the Shadow Plague'' two fairies are talking about Kendra, one pretends that Kendra made a tiny fairy-sized bracelet just for her, bragging about it.
** Kendra who is nearby listening laughs to herself and agrees with the other fairy that it wouldn't be possible for her to make something so small
Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary
* Verl makes a Kendra a statue of herself... wearing a toga and eating grapes... AbhorrentAdmirer indeed!
Keys to the demon prison
* Nearly everything Newel and Doren do and say before or during the Final battle. case in point, their battle cries
---> Doren: For endless television!!
---> Newel: FRITO-LAY!!
* In the end Kendra muses about her relationship with Bracken
--> It was one thing to snuggle a little when the world seemed about to end. It was was quite another to try to explain to her parents that she wanted to date an ancient magical horse.
* [[DeadpanSnarker "If you can read this, you can read."]]