* An NPC in the third games says "[[HeKnowsAboutTimedHits Did you know that monsters that are a higher level than you can evade attacks much better]]? [[ButtMonkey I can't hit those targets over there because they're at a much higher level than me]]."
* In the third game, the first time a fire bit self-destructs on you, Lance comments "It killed itself! That rock had so much to live for!"
* Matt, upon seeing a [[DemonicSpiders Viking Monolith]], comments, "A giant rock! [[TemptingFate That's not very threatening!]] What's it going to do, [[RocksFallEveryoneDies fall on us?]]"
** He seems to have [[BlatantLies fond memories]] of the [[BossInMookClothing Cosmic Monolith]] in the purchased version of the sequel.
-->'''Anna''': "What's that?"
-->'''Matt''': "[[OhCrap that's trouble]]."
* When Lance uses his [[SlapOnTheWristNuke Nuke]] Limit Break, Natalie says, "Gonna not do that? We'll die!!!"
* This quote:
-->''(Matt upon landing the final blow)'' '''Matt:''' I used my fapping arm for that attack!
* After Natz and Lance see an active volcano and discuss how it may be related to Akron, Matt goes out of his way to say, [[CompletelyMissingThePoint "That volcano's causing global warming!"]]
* The pre-final boss cutscene in the second game also counts.
-->'''Matt:''' Eh, I don´t like the look of this place, and what´s with that fancy car over there.
-->'''Valykrie Tank:''' *I am not a car*.
-->'''Lance:''' Get out of the way nooblets, this area has been quarantined. Well, your lives are forfeit either way now that you´ve seen me. The earth must be purged of all infidels.
-->'''Matt:''' Huh, have we met before? So what´s your plan now, just trying to kill everything?
-->'''Lance:''' It sickens me to see things the way they are. [[WellIntentionedExtremist Only by destroying everything can the world be rebuilt.]] [[FacePalm G´ fahahaha.]]
-->'''Matt:''' [[BuffySpeak I don´t like that sort of stuff!!! Gonna have to smash up your tank, bro.]]
* While in the desert at the third game, Natz complains that she'd prefer the snowy terrain than this heat:
-->'''Lance:''' [[AllMenArePerverts Take your top off!]]
-->'''Lance:''' [[SuspiciouslySpecificDenial Who said that? Wasn't me.]]
* This conversation in the fourth game:
-->'''Anna:''' Hey Natalie: I’ve been meaning to ask you something for a while… [[CannotSpitItOut but it’s kind of personal. Maybe.]]
-->'''Natz:''' Uh, what is it...?
-->'''Anna:''' Do your [[GagBoobs huge breasts]] [[FunBagAirBag cushion the impact of enemy attacks]], or are they just for show?!
-->'''Natz:''' [[BigWhat W-WHAT?!?!]] Um, not really… and it’s not like I have a choice. That’s just the way they are.
-->'''Anna:''' [[DiggingYourselfDeeper Well, what do you eat to get them so big then? Hamburgers?! Chocolate?!]]
-->'''Natz:''' I don’t think it’s that simple…
-->'''Lance:''' [[CovertPervert I think we should test these theories.]] You know… ForScience [[CovertPervert I’ll watch and take]] [[LastSecondWordSwap photos- er, notes.]]
-->'''Natz:''' Listen Anna: we don’t bring attention to my breasts. Ever. [[DistractedByTheSexy It makes the guys act]] [[IdiotHero more retarded than usual]], and that’s not good. Got it?
-->'''Anna:''' Fiiiine. ([[LesYay I was gonna ask to touch them, but I guess I won’t now…]])
-->'''Matt:''' ([[OnlySaneMan I’m just going to pretend I missed all of that. Yup, that’s what I’ll do.]])
** Yeah, you read that last sentance right: [[IdiotHero MATT]] comes off as the OnlySaneMan at the end here! Really shows how OffTheRails ''this'' conversation went...
* Then there's Matt and Sparky the engineer both completely misunderstanding how wind-farms work.
-->'''Sparky:''' I work for the department of clean and renewable energy. I have just completed a feasibility study of this area. It is in fact not worthwile to install a wind-farm within this facility, as there is no wind indoors.
-->'''Matt:''' I thought wind-farms created the wind though? That's why there's always a lot of wind near them!
-->'''Matt:''' That's why computers need small windmills to cool them!!
-->'''Sparky:''' You may be onto something. I think you'd make a great engineer someday.