* An early sign that Prince Edward is meant as a parody, when he answers Giselle's name with an impressively-hammy, "Oh...''[[LargeHam Giselle!]]''"
** "WE SHALL BE MARRIED IN THE MORNING!!!"
* Nathaniel's over the top accents when he attempts to feed Giselle the poisoned apples.
* Either "Happy Working Song", or the chipmunk charades.
** Especially the MoodWhiplash of the pigeon EATING a cockroach (With whom he was earlier happily singing) at the end of "Happy Working Song".
** The mere fact that the ''cockroaches'' were helping with said house cleaning. Not to mention they [[UglyCute looked so adorable too]]. An exterminator would have a heart attack if he came by at the wrong time.
* The CrowdSong Giselle initiates "That's How You Know"; all of it. Some other highlights include
** Robert's baffled and indignant reaction to how all the back-up dancers know the words to this song Giselle made up on the spot. "I've never heard this song before!'
** Edward's sudden appearance and getting run over by the bicyclists in the middle of singing.
** Robert unconsciously dancing along before realizing what he's doing and looking around awkwardly.
* Edward when he refers to Robert and Morgan as "peasants."
** "These are my friends!" *beat* "Oh." He says it so nonchalantly, like he didn't just try to kill Robert. It's so true of Disney films too.
** His race through the apartment building too. Heck, every time Edward was on screen qualifies.
** When Giselle explains to Edward that she's not singing because "I'm just thinking". Edward's complete bafflement over the concept of thinking is ''hilarious''.
* This piece of dialogue:
-->'''Morgan:''' And you don't wanna wear too much make-up, because then boys get the wrong idea, [[AllMenArePerverts and you know they're only after one thing!]]\\
'''Giselle:''' What's that?\\
'''Morgan:''' [[PingPongNaivete I don't know.]] Nobody will tell me.
* This bit of dialogue too:
-->'''Robert:''' It's like you just stepped out of a Hallmark card or something.\\
'''Giselle:''' [[InsultBackfire Is that a bad thing?]]
* Giselle making dresses out of Robert's curtains and carpets.
* The scene where Nancy walks in when Giselle falls on top of Robert after getting out of the shower and the misunderstanding that ensues is brilliantly funny.
** Giselle says "I was on my way to the castle to get married" and Nancy bristles "She's married!?"
* Robert's secretary was a real OneSceneWonder for me. Particularly her delivery of ''[[DeadpanSnarker "The valley of contentment,"]]'' which she says in a very light voice.
** Bonus Points? [[Disney/TheLittleMermaid Jodi Bensen]] ladies and gentlemen!
*** The part where they're looking at Giselle and she's just happily spinning in place for no reason.
* All the woodland friends ''pouring'' out of the coach (remind you of a certain other Disney movie perchance?) like it's a clown car in the beginning. Also, having Narissa turn into the same crone as the Evil Queen from Snow White was a pretty funny touch.
* That is one hilarious scene when Edward is riding on the roof of an MTA New York City Transit bus. He then stabs his sword through the roof, seemingly "killing" the bus (in reality, the driver applying the brakes). Then that LargeHam driver confronts Edward, and goes really bananas once Pip gets on her head and starts imitating her gestures. Bonus points if you notice that the driver's hair is made to look like a hidden Mickey.
** [[CassandraTruth "He (Prince Edward) was on the bus this morning. He tried to kill me!"]]
* Nathaniel popping out of the manhole and the annoyed utility crew asks him if he's looking for a beautiful princess like Edward was before him. Nathaniel replied [[GettingCrapPastTheRadar "No. I'm looking for a prince, actually."]] Their dumbfounded looks cemented the scene.
* "You make me so... angry! (laughs) [[IsThisWhatAngerFeelsLike I'm angry]]. Wait, I'm angry!" (Giselle punches Robert on the arm)
** The [[MoodWhiplash abrupt changes]] between Giselle [[MoodSwinger giggling and punching Robert]] are prime examples of how MoodWhiplash can be ''absolutely hilarious''.
* Edward knocks on a door, revealing a tired housewife with four girls. She looks at him and says, "You're too late."
** "My apologies."
** And that, my dear tropers, was Judy Kuhn, the singing voice of Pocahontas.
* Paige O'Hara (a.k.a. '''''[[Disney/BeautyAndTheBeast BELLE]]''''')'s cameo in a really bad SoapOpera. Especially the way she delivers the line "How can I love a man who doesn't even ''like'' himself?" Nathaniel's reactions were pretty funny too.
** Nathaniel and Edward's conversation after this cements it:
-->'''Nathaniel''': Sire... Do you like yourself?
-->'''Edward''': (very casually) What's not to like?
* At one point in the scene where Edward and Nathaniel are playing with the TV, they change the channel and the audience can hear the music of what they're watching...the Pink Elephant scene from Dumbo. Nathaniel ''immediately'' asks Edward to change the channel again.
* Morgan's reaction when Edward asks Giselle "What's a date?"
** Watch Morgan's face throughout that scene. She looks absolutely bewildered when Edward is singing to Giselle, despite the fact that she seems to like fairy tales. You can imagine her thinking "The crazy renaissance fair actor who just tried to kill my dad with a sword is now dancing in my apartment and singing."
* Pip trying to tell Edward that Nathaniel is working for Narissa.
** ''All'' of Pip's charades to Edward are pretty funny, since Edward [[IDoNotSpeakNonverbal can't figure them out]] to save his life.
* From the WhereAreTheyNowEpilogue, where [[spoiler:Nathaniel and Pip have become best-selling authors in New York and Andalasia, respectively.]]
* Giselle seeing a statue of a large woman and genuinely telling Robert "She's beautiful." His exasperated "It's a statue!" puts it over the top.
* Narissa delivers some excellent snark in the movie (in true BigBad tradition).
* "Wow! really good reception here!" doubles as a HeartwarmingMoment, considering the context.