* The ending of "Kill You" from ''Music/TheMarshallMathersLP''.
-->"... I'm just playin', ladies, you know I love you."
* As seen in one of his interviews...
--> '''Person who asked''': Is being Eminem hard?
--> '''Eminem''': Well, my dick is hard.
* This line from ''As The World Turns'' from ''Music/TheSlimShadyLP'':
--> ''Just trying to buy me some time, then I remembered this magic trick / [[WesternAnimation/InspectorGadget Den Den Den Den DEN DEN, Go Go Gadget]] Dick! / Whipped that shit out, and ain't no doubt about it / [[GagPenis It hit the ground and caused an earthquake and power outage]]''
* This little exchange in ''"Kim.'' from ''Music/TheMarshallMathersLP''.
--> ''Kim!! KIIIIIIMMM!! Why don't you like me? You think I'm ugly don't you? NO you think I'm ugly!!''
* From ''[='97 Bonnie And Clyde=]'' from ''Music/TheSlimShadyLP''.
--> ''There goes Mommy splashing in the water! No more fighting with Daddy, no more restraining order!''
* The reference to LFO's "Summer Girls" in "Marshall Mathers".
--> ''New Kids on the Block sucked a lot of dick, boy/girl groups make me sick. And I can't wait to catch all you faggots in public. Imma love it.''
* In a sick, BlackHumor way, "My Fault" from ''Music/TheSlimShadyLP''.
** Also in a sick, BlackComedy way, "Brain Damage", also from ''Music/TheSlimShadyLP''. [[GainaxEnding Especially the ending.]]
* In ''"Role Model"'', also from ''Music/TheSlimShadyLP'', Eminem claiming he was the one behind the O.J. murder case.
--> ''Killed 'em both then smeared blood on the white Bronco ([[CrossesTheLineTwice We did it!]]'')
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3cjjhUpaWk Eminem goes back to high school.]]
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8QEX0Rmm48 I'm On Everything]]. Lyrical highlights include: Royce [[Film/TheHangover finding a tiger in his bathroom]] [[WhatDidIDoLastNight upon waking up]] then comparing himself to [[VideoGame/SuperMarioBrothers the Mario brothers]] in terms of shroom consumption, Em [[ToiletHumor letting one rip]] at the notion of sobering up, Em and Royce spelling out precisely how crazy they are ([[Music/GwenStefani B-A-N-A-N-A-S]] and C-O-C-O-N-U-T respectively), etc.
* "The Kids" from the UK edition of ''Music/TheMarshallMathersLP'', with Shady lecturing children on why doing drugs is bad, replete with his best [[WesternAnimation/SouthPark Mr. Mackey and Cartman]] impersonations.
** "My penis is the size of a peanut, have you seen it? FUCK NO, you ain't seen it, it's the size of a peanut!"
* The [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY video]] for "Without Me". CrossesTheLineTwice? More like ''pole vaults'' over fifty lines simultaneously.
* "Insane" takes BlackComedy UpToEleven, [[SerialEscalation and then further than any human being can comprehend]].
* The Intro track to ''Music/TheMarshallMathersLP'' is just your usual "I don't care what you think" rant, but it becomes this when [[CrossesTheLineTwice it promises that]] [[TheFourthWallWillNotProtectYou Slim Shady is going to kill you for no reason at the end.]]
* Although "Hailie's Revenge" is known for being equal parts UnstoppableRage and CrowningMomentOfAwesome, the short exchange in The intro is actually pretty hilarious:
--> Em: Hailie?
--> Hailie: What?
--> Em: C'mere baby... bring Daddy his [[Film/EightMile Oscar.]]
--> Hailie: Okay.
--> Em: We're gonna [[AssShove shove it up Ja Rule's ass!]]
** Again in the song's outro.
--> Hailie: Dad, is Ja Rule taller than me?
--> Em: Naw, you're about the same size.
* This line from "So Much Better", part of The Marshall Mathers LP 2:
--> [[Music/IceT I've got 99 problems]] [[Music/JayZ and a bitch ain't one]] - she's all 99 of 'em, I need a machine gun!
* From "So Far...", also from the same album:
--> Went to Burger King, [[CallBack they spit on my onion rings]]. I think my karma's catching up with me.
* The intro to ''Curtain Call''.
-->Whoo, hey, how you guys doin'?
-->You want more?
-->Alright, then '''''[[BigShutUp SHUT UP!]]'''''
* [[http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/c0/44/c0440ef28cb45f5192539723c6ce4666.JPG?itok=S34KT-GR "Happy Fuckin Holidays"]]
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtEyuoi2-5A The promo for his performance]] on Series/SaturdayNightLive, which has him completely stoic and almost non-moving, completely staring into empty space. However, there's the very end, where Kerry Washington states that there would be cupcakes after everything was done, and Eminem turns and says "I love cupcakes" nonchalantly.
* The Steve Berman skits. All of them.
-->"Tower Records told me to shove this record up my ass. Do you know what it feels like to be told to have a record shoved up your ass?"
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRqv7qRTcY4 This beautiful semi-parody Eminem did of]] ''Film/TheBlairWitchProject''. '''''[[NoIndoorVoice "DON'T FUCK WITH THE FUCKING WITCH!"]]'''''
* In [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wYNFfgrXTI the "When I'm Gone" video]], you get to hear Em's voice coming out of the mouth of his daughter. It's offsetting, to say the least.
* From "Fast Lane" (by Bad Meets Evil):
-->''Shorty, when you dance, you got me captivated''
-->''Just by the way that you lickin' them dick-suckin' lips, I'm agitated''
-->''Aggravated to the point you don't suck my dick, you're gonna get decapitated''
-->''[[CrossesTheLineTwice Other words, you don't fucking give me head, then I'mma have to take it]]''
* Pretty much the entirety of "Big Weenie":
--> "Your mouth is open, you're disgusting / What the fuck d'you eat for lunch / A bunch of sweets or something, what? / You munch a bunch of Crunch'n Munch?"
* "Rain Man". [[CrossesTheLineTwice All of it.]]
--> *Dr. Dre falls asleep mid-beat*
--> Eminem: "Goddamn it Dre, where's the goddamn beat?"
--> Dr. Dre: [[DullSurprise "Yeah."]]
--> Eminem: "Anyway."