* "... I'm just playin', ladies, you know I love you."
** As seen in one of his interviews...
--> '''Person who asked''': Is being Eminem hard?
--> '''Eminem''': Well, my dick is hard.
** This line from ''As The World Turns'':
--> ''Just trying to buy me some time, then I remembered this magic trick / [[InspectorGadget Den Den Den Den DEN DEN, Go Go Gadget]] Dick! / Whipped that shit out, and ain't no doubt about it / [[GagPenis It hit the ground and caused an earthquake and power outage]]''
* This little exchange in ''"Kim."''
--> Kim!! KIIIIIIMMM!! Why don't you like me? You think I'm ugly don't you? NO you think I'm ugly!!
* From ''[='97 Bonnie And Clyde=]''.
--> There goes Mommy splashing in the water! No more fighting with Daddy, no more restraining order!
* The reference to "Summer Girls" in "Marshall Mathers".
--> New Kids on the Block sucked alot of dick, boy/girl groups make me sick. And I can't wait to catch all you faggots in public. Imma love it.
* In a sick, BlackHumor way, "My Fault".
** Also in a sick, BlackHumor way, "Brain Damage". [[GainaxEnding Especially the ending.]]
* In ''"Role Model"'', Eminem claiming he was the one behind the O.J. murder case.
--> Killed 'em both then smeared blood on the white Bronco ([[CrossesTheLineTwice We did it!]])
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3cjjhUpaWk Eminem goes back to high school.]]
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8QEX0Rmm48 I'm On Everything]]. Lyrical highlights include: Royce [[WhatDidIDoLastNight finding a tiger in his bathroom upon waking up]] then comparing himself to [[SuperMarioBrothers the Mario brothers]] in terms of shroom consumption, Em [[ToiletHumor letting one rip]] at the notion of sobering up, Em and Royce spelling out precisely how crazy they are (B-A-N-A-N-A-S and C-O-C-O-N-U-T respectively), etc.
* "The Kids" from the UK edition of ''The Marshall Mathers LP'', with Shady lecturing children on why doing drugs is bad, replete with his best [[WesternAnimation/SouthPark Mr. Mackey and Cartman]] impersonations.
* The [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY video]] for "Without Me". CrossesTheLineTwice? More like ''pole vaults'' over fifty lines simultaneously.
* "Insane" takes BlackComedy UpToEleven, [[SerialEscalation and then further than any human being can comprehend]].
* The Intro track to ''The Marshal Mathers LP'' is just your usual "I don't care what you think" rant, but it becomes this when [[CrossesTheLineTwice it promises that]] [[TheFourthWallWillNotProtectYou Slim Shady is going to kill you for no reason at the end.]]
* Although "Hailie's Revenge" is known for being equal parts UnstoppableRage and CrowningMomentOfAwesome, the short exchange in The intro is actually pretty hilarious:
--> Em: Hailie?
--> Hailie: What?
--> Em: C'mere baby... bring Daddy his Oscar.
--> Hailie: Okay.
--> Em: We're gonna [[AssShove shove it up]] Ja Rule's [[AssShove ass!]]
** Again in the song's outro.
--> Hailie: Dad, is Ja Rule taller than me?
--> Em: Naw, you're about the same size.
* This line from "So Much Better", part of The Marshall Mathers LP 2:
--> [[Music/IceT I've got 99 problems]] [[Music/JayZ and a bitch ain't one]] - she's all 99 of 'em, I need a machine gun!
* From "So Far...", also from the same album:
--> Went to Burger King, [[CallBack they spit on my onion rings]]. I think my karma's catching up with me.
* The intro to ''Curtain Call''.
-->Whoo, hey, how you guys doin'?
-->You want more?
-->Alright, then '''''[[BigShutUp SHUT UP!]]'''''
* [[http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/c0/44/c0440ef28cb45f5192539723c6ce4666.JPG?itok=S34KT-GR "Happy Fuckin Holidays"]]