* On his journey from the North Pole to New York City, Buddy's encounter with an [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-C0Av5ICYw unfriendly]] RascallyRaccoon.
* All of Buddy's FishOutOfWater moments in New York City, where he ends up treating a revolving door and zebra-stripe crosswalk as games. Also this:
-->'''Buddy:''' Have you seen these toilets? They're ''ginormous!''
* Buddy at one point gets hit by a ''taxi-cab going at full speed.'' The force of the cab causes him to literaly flip over. [[spoiler: He responds by apologizing for getting in the driver's way & runs off as if he didn't get run over!]]
* To say nothing of his mistaking a short coworker for an elf.
* [''confronting the fake mall santa''] "You sit on a throne of lies."
** "You smell like beef and cheese, you don't smell like Santa."
* [''before that''] "If you're Santa, what did you sing for me on my birthday?" "Why, happy birthday of course!" "Darn."
* [''answering a phone''] "Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?"
* Buddy hitting all the buttons in the Empire State elevator. The poor sap going to the top keeps a straight face all the way.
** "Oh, wait! I forgot to give you a hug!"
* [''after being hit with a snowball''] "Owwww! [[GoshDangItToHeck Son of a nutcracker]]!"
* Trying to buy women's sexy lingerie for his dad. No, really.
* "I traveled through the seven levels of the Candy Cane Forest, past the Sea of Swirly Twirly Gumdrops, [[ArsonMurderAndJaywalking and then I walked through the Lincoln Tunnel.]]"
* Buddy's excited response to hearing that Santa's coming to town.
--> '''Gimbels Manager:''' Okay everybody. Santa's coming to--
--> '''Buddy:''' ''SANTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! OH MY GOD!'' Santa ''here?'' I know him! I ''know'' him!
* Buddy singing in Gimbels:
-->'''Buddy:''' I'm SINGING! I'm in a store and I'm SINGING! I'm in a store AND I'M SINGING!
-->'''Gimbels Manager:''' Hey! There's no singing in the North Pole.
-->'''Buddy:''' Yes, there is.
-->'''Gimbels Manager:''' No, there's not.
-->'''Buddy:''' We sing all the time. Especially when we make toys.
* The Bigfoot-esque video of Buddy in the park.
* When Michael looks up the name of the female reporter in Santa's List and reads that she wants an engagement ring and her boyfriend to commit.
* "YOU DID IT! CONGRATULATIONS! [beat] World's best cup of coffee!"