* The dragon the Devourer cult is using to freeze up Korthos is being controlled by a mind flayer named Darastrix Achthend. In Draconic, this translates to [[HoistByHisOwnPetard "dragon food."]]
* The person that respecs your feats is named... Fred.
** And he's a ''mind flayer''. When your character [[LampshadeHanging points out how odd this is]], he explains that it was the name of his first customer, and that [[YouCannotGraspTheTrueForm his real name is unpronounceable]].
* The quests Delirium and Acute Delirium(which take place in the same inn) are full of these moments. Due to interaction with creatures from Xoriat, the realm of madness, you: [[spoiler: teach a key a lesson, have a drinking contest with beholders, fight hambies(zombie ham), can grief an Elder Beholder that wants to solve a tile puzzle, fight tile puzzle tiles, escort beds and bookcases to form an airship, teleport/imagine yourself to/in some part of the sky(which is red, due to insanity) while holding off beholders from boarding said ship, and going into a giant beholder to receive the scepter that caused all of this.]]
** You forgot the best part: [[spoiler: to escape said giant beholder you have to make him puke you and your party back up.]]
* In the quest Siegebreaker, there's a rest shrine located in a disgusting pool where the enemy have been using it as an open air bathroom. If you're not careful and fall in, you get hit with a debuff called "What's That Smell?". And the ledges around it are VERY small.
** In the same quest, detonating the Droaam bombs spawns two optional minibosses, a kobold and an ogre named [[PinkyAndTheBrain Brinky and Pain]] respectively. Their dialogue ends with:
--->'''Pain''': What are we going to do now, Brinky?
--->'''Brinky''': The same thing we do every day, Pain. [[ShoutOut Take over the world!]]
** Yet another one from Siegebreaker; there is a (rather fat) half-orc miniboss named Skinny. He's the cook, and has an attack called Frying Pan in Face, complete with sound effects, a brief stun effect, and [[BreadEggsMilkSquick about twelve points of damage]].
* All of the Kobold dialogue in the Challenge Packs.
* Otto's Sphere of Dancing . It's a disco ball floating in the air that....................makes nearly everything break into dance. It lasts up to 80 seconds.