* Every twist, every alteration, every mockery, every shredded remains of The FourthWall, every subversion of cartoon film-making that this short deploys. The humor in this short is Meta before people even understood what Meta ''was''.
* "This is a close-up?!! (beat) A CLOSE-UP, YA JERK! ''A CLOSE-UP''!" [[spoiler:Camera zooms WAY up to his veiny eyes.]]
* "Sound, please!"
** When the animator obliges, Daffy strums a chord on the guitar, resulting in machine-gun fire.
* "Now how about some color, stupid?!"
** "NOT ''ME'', YOU SLOP ARTIST!!!"
* Daffy's expression the first time he tries to speak when the sound is being messed with (when he opens his mouth but we hear a rooster crow.)
** And then Daffy getting angry with his eyes turning red before he screams and jumps around, before yelling, "AND I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HUMILIATED IN ALL MY LIFE!"
* And when the animator turns out to be [[spoiler:WesternAnimation/BugsBunny]]. This revelation is the absolute cherry on the cake.
--> [[spoiler:Bugs Bunny]]: (snickers) Ain't I a stinker?
* "''YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THAT''!"
* Halfway through the short we get this sequence, it's his primal rage and screaming which makes it one of the most hilarious uses of the BigNo ''ever'':
-->'''Daffy:''' *exhausted* ...let's get this picture started!...
-->*The End card cues up*
-->'''Daffy:''' *pushing the card off screen* ''NOOO!'' '''NOOOOOOOO!!!'''
* Daffy's BreathlessNonSequitur as the background changes from a farm to the arctic.
--> ''(to the tune of "Old [=McDonald=]") "Da-ffy Duck, he had a farm/E-I-Ay-I-O/And on that farm he has an igloo/E...I...A...I....duh..."''