* "Somewhere, [[http://dresdencodak.com/2006/02/13/trouble-in-memphis/ Niels Bohr walks amongst us, unobserved and]] '''immortal'''."
* [[http://dresdencodak.com/2011/04/19/dark-science-09/ This strip]], especially the *dap*
** Also, the fact that the leader is playing Tetris while talking.
* The reveal at the end of [[http://dresdencodak.com/2009/09/07/the-sleepwalkers/ this]] comic: [[spoiler: the whole thing is one of Kimiko's fanfictions.]]
* It's a small one, but seeing Kimiko go "pew pew" at the giraffe-things [[http://dresdencodak.com/2010/07/10/dark-science-03/ here]] can be quite amusing.
* [[http://dresdencodak.com/2010/06/03/dark-science-01/ The opening of]] [[http://dresdencodak.com/2010/06/10/dark-science-02/ the Dark Science arc.]] Aka: How Kimiko ended up looking for work in Nephilopolis.
** "This seems excessive on the bank's part."
* [[http://dresdencodak.com/2009/01/27/advanced-dungeons-and-discourse/ Advanced Dungeons and Discourse]]:
** "Get 'im!" [[ScrewThisImOuttaHere *purf*]] "Huh. He left. [[TheOmniscient Guess he knew something we didn't.]]"
** "This is the best game ever!"
* [[Webcomic/SaturdayMorningBreakfastCereal Zack Weiner]]'s guest strip about the '''[[http://dresdencodak.com/2010/05/06/smbc-guest-comic/ Cat's Schrödinger]]''' thought experiment.
* [[http://dresdencodak.com/2012/09/26/dark-science-21/ "But... secrets!"]] That page and the next are full of howlers.
** "'Stressed' is 'desserts' spelled backwards. And your house is on fire?"
*** Caspar's face in that panel is also priceless.
* "'''[[http://dresdencodak.com/2013/07/04/dark-science-26/ Hello. We're friends.]]'''"
** Sadly, it's a TearJerker by the end.
* The classic [[http://dresdencodak.com/2009/09/22/caveman-science-fiction/ "Caveman Science Fiction"]]. "Me am play gods!"
* The reason why Malchior's mind hasn't been ransacked yet:
-->'''Morningstar:''' Belphegor, what else have you retrieved from our friend?
-->'''Belphegor:''' Precious little. His mind is an unpalatable web of lies and deception. Suffice it to say, he's an ass.