* The first scene.
''*whacks a golf ball off the submarine deck and onto the nearby putting green*''
* "Great. We just chased down a boatload of beered-up fishermen."
* Nitro singing along with a Frank Sinatra song while working on the radio, while Sonar watches him in bewilderment. One shock later, and he's switched to repeating a baseball game's commentator.
--> '''Dodge:''' "That boy's absorbed a ''lot'' of voltage."
* Sonar's faking a whale song to trick the ''Orlando'' into thinking they had detected whales, not the ''Stingray''.
** And, immediately beforehand, Dodge attempting to silently instruct him to do that very thing, mostly by way of mime - to Sonar's considerable confusion. And then Nitro joins in, with no indication that he has any clue what Dodge is actually trying to say...
* [[spoiler:Pascal]] walking the plank.
* Lt. Lake's SugarWiki/MomentOfAwesome: "Balls to the wall, boys!"
-->'''Jackson:''' Be all that you can be!
-->'''Dodge:''' That's the ''Army'' song, Jackson!
* "Sounded like... an explosion."
** Followed by the crew of the Stingray trying desperately to avoid making a noise as they struggle to deal with the sudden influx of methane into the ship's air supply...
--->'''Jackson:''' (in a choked whisper) "Somebody needs to sew his damn ass ''shut!''"
** Once the crisis has passed, among the orders Dodge issues:
--->'''Dodge:''' Someone find Buckman and launch him out a torpedo tube.
* Before the start of the ending credits, the crew of the ''Stingray'' act in a video of Music/VillagePeople's "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-87y3mzruY In The Navy]]". While the scenario as a whole is somewhat silly, the various expressions on their faces knocks it out of the park, so to speak.
* Admiral Winslow's response to Dodge's initial lack of enthusiasm for the wargame and his gloomy prediction that he's going to get his ass kicked:
-->'''Winslow:''' Damn it to hell, don't go by the book, think like a pirate! I want a man with a tattoo on his dick! Have I got the right man?
-->'''Dodge:''' [''wryly''] By some strange coincidence, you do, sir.
** Just the line by Graham itself revealing the tattoo:
--->'''Graham:''' Now call me a prude, but I don't think it's a good reflection of Navy policy to hand over a billion dollar piece of equipment to a man who has "Welcome aboard!" tattooed on his ''penis''!
* In the beginning, when Dodge has been told by his CO that he's been given his own sub to command;
-->'''Dodge:''' That's not funny.
-->'''Knox:''' I know, that's why they decoded it ''twice.''