* Ludvig's slapstick has well-timed animation, if not the best drawings, and they make up some of the humor children will most appreciate.
* Olga's mooks can sometimes be heard speaking actual German, and anyone who understands it will get such gems as "I wanted to be a violinist...", and "Did you use to kiss your mommy with that mouth?!"
* Jason Alexander, being himself, improvised a lot of his lines.
* Anne has a surprisingly good sense of humour, given what movie she's in.
* Pretty much any of Creator/MelBrooks's scenes.