* The characters saying "damn" and "hell," despite being in cartoons made for kids.
* The use of "Rubbish!"
* According to Dingo Pictures' official website, they can offer help with animation and have licensing to rights for video-on-demand and DVD distribution. Just think about this for a moment.
* The opening song:
** The guy who bobs his head from left to right.
** The monkey's (lack of) dance moves. It just stomps in place while swinging its arms.
** FreezeFrameFun: If you look in the background during the crowd shots with the old man, you can actually see Aladin is one of those who is listening!
* The song Soraya sings when she first appears sounds pretty corny.
* How Anastasia’s name is pronounced: Anna-STAH-see-ah, instead of the common Anna-stay-see-ah.
[[folder: Animal Soccer World]]
[[folder: Countryside Bears]]
[[folder: Dinosaur Adventure]]
* Cree decides to break Tio’s egg open with a hammer.
* Tio’s egg hatching sounds like someone ripping paper apart.
* This troper found it amusing that Tio resembles a Tyrannosaurus Rex while both his parents look like Sauropods.
* Tio’s Dad shouting, “Look here, everyone! It’s a boy, and a really big one!”
* How Tio gets his name:
-->'''Tio’s Mom:''' If he was a girl, I would’ve named her Tia.
-->'''Tio’s Dad:''' But, guessing that he’s a boy, his name is Tio!
** Tio's parents are shown to be unoriginal at best, and it gets worse when [[spoiler: they have a second son that they call Tio II]].
* The duck who serves as narrator has some of the most unusual poses when she narrates. At one point, she’s [[UnfortunateImplications laying on her back with her legs parted]].
[[folder: The Toys’ Room]]
[[folder: The Hunchback of Notre Dame]]
* The nuns who find the infant Quasimodo. They stare for a few seconds before screaming.
[[folder: Lion and the King & Son of the Lion King]]
[[folder: Nice Cats]]
* Mrs. MacDonald’s car goes only two miles per hour.
* “Lucy and Lionel were glad because Mrs. MacDonald had a ''conveeerrrtible'', so they didn’t ''nnnnotice'' the great heat too much...”
* “I can’t find my damn hairbrush!”
* Lucy and Charlie go off with a rabbit to find ''turnips'', and happily feast on ''carrots.''
* There is a Best Western Hotel that Mrs. MacDonald drives by.
* Mrs. MacDonald tells Lucy not to cause any "troubles."
* TheFlashTub parodies of the movies seen here done by SomethingAwful user Shmorky: [[http://www.somethingawful.com/flash-tub/dingo-pictures-cartoon/ Woody's Race]], [[http://www.somethingawful.com/flash-tub/dingo-pictures-titanic/ Titanic]] and [[http://www.somethingawful.com/flash-tub/dingo-pictures-pokemon/ Pokemon]].